Week 1 updates

Tigers_07

5 minutes ago, gwave0333 said:

After seeing the Richlands/GC score I suspect a lot of random duffle bags showing up on porches this week with a note asking if their son ever thought about playing for Richlands. 

Recruitlands recruiting efforts have really went downhill lately. I guess they’ve cut the budget 

3 thoughts for me tonight:

1. This Union defense while very young is going to be special-possibly the best we've seen by the time they gel

2. Brody Gibson looked much more comfortable tonight. All the Bears fans with doom and gloom forgetting that he's learning the position at the varsity level. He threw pretty well overall tonight and should have had a long TD pass but it was dropped (very well thrown ball).

3. Absolutely tickled to death for the kids from Gate City. They've took their lumps over the last few years. The conference needs teams like GC and Central to be good. It will only make the rest better 

1 minute ago, Unchained said:

3 thoughts for me tonight:

1. This Union defense while very young is going to be special-possibly the best we've seen by the time they gel

2. Brody Gibson looked much more comfortable tonight. All the Bears fans with doom and gloom forgetting that he's learning the position at the varsity level. He threw pretty well overall tonight and should have had a long TD pass but it was dropped (very well thrown ball).

3. Absolutely tickled to death for the kids from Gate City. They've took their lumps over the last few years. The conference needs teams like GC and Central to be good. It will only make the rest better 

Could be the best district this side of the state.