Week 1 in the Books! Thoughts on your team's performance!

Gridiron60

Abingdon is very good there line is big strong and will push a lot of teams around. Lucas is the real deal and there qb play was good.. Battle was a lot smaller but not faster.. running back showed a lot of toughness and a lot of our kids went both ways and got very tired we were flat beat by a better team.. On to next week think we will improve a lot by next week

On 8/31/2019 at 5:19 AM, Hokie1Pokie said:

Graham. Will not lose again this year in regular season. Will play for the state title again. I'm basing this in what I saw against the Bluefield. 

You better check yourself before you wreck yourself...

Graham will lose again and it might be next week if they don't keep the big plays in check...

Probably doesn't sound right in 40-13 loss. I thought the Raiders played pretty good. The 3 to 4 missed TD passes hurt tremendously. If they had adjusted as Ridgeview did would have better game. To much talent wasted this night. Looking for the Raiders to finish 9-1 on the season.

Watched fort chiswell, zero seniors starting on offense and 11 players not starting their position from last year(some not even playing football last year) and winning with 4 starters on each side out until this week. Only 4 returning starters on defense.