Tazewell @ Graham

Taz_Dawg61

10 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

If you noticed, I also quoted something Gridiron60 said, and then said it wasn’t aimed at him because he didn’t say what I was referencing. It was nearly a carbon copy of my intentions with you — but keep on thinkin’ otherwise. 

It was 100% a dig at my intelligence level and my collegiate degrees, which I don’t take too kindly. That comment is where you got on my radar. 

Hurt my feelings? No. Annoyed me when taking a stab at my intelligence? Yes. 

Also, is there really a need to have three posts at a time? 

Yes to reply to each different section of your post so as to not have a long post makes for easier reading.also you do not know what was in my mind as to my intention in the comments about college you assumed what they were. And you my kind sir were entirely wrong in that assumption.

10 minutes ago, ghs73 said:

Yes to reply to each different section of your post so as to not have a long post makes for easier reading.also you do not know what was in my mind as to my intention in the comments about college you assumed what they were. And you my kind sir were entirely wrong in that assumption.

Ok Ryan I have been on here since 2003 and never been banned.now my original post was a reply to why kids transfer and you replied to I by saying kettle meet pot ant lumping me in with all graham fans that had complained about transfers to Richlands in the past. I did no like that and ask you to look back and see where I had ever said anything about that subject.now this has continued on and on until you get offended about you college but you see I still ask you where in the past have I ever said anything bad towards the transfers. I am no in the group of Graham people that have said things like that and if you cannot find the post where I said that then that is why I said I feel you should appologize to me because you grouped me in with those that have said that in the past. Again I do not post a lot on here nor do I say bad things about others or other teams. I will defend myself and speak my mind and say what I think now and then. I do not know very much about the history of many teams like many on here but again I will not take any crap from anyone without defending myself. I also expect others to do the same with respect. As you see I did appologize to you for hurting your feelings though I think you did not accept it but that is your right. The challenge to you is to find any post or anyone who can tell you that I have posted something negative about this transfers.

On 9/11/2019 at 10:35 AM, Mountain Football said:

You may be surprised who has been rubbed the wrong way by this transfer. Hopefully it will all work out in the end without too many getting upset. 

I'm sure there are some Graham people upset. I doubt he takes over full-time for Lester at this point but I see him stepping up to free Lester up some to receive and keep Lester from getting pounded so much. Those are just my thoughts, I could be totally wrong. I think his presence should be seen as a positive rather than a negative.

16 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

I'm sure there are some Graham people upset. I doubt he takes over full-time for Lester at this point but I see him stepping up to free Lester up some to receive and keep Lester from getting pounded so much. Those are just my thoughts, I could be totally wrong. I think his presence should be seen as a positive rather than a negative.

im sure the current backup qb isnt happy

You all will see about “high power” transfer when they are able to move Devin back to slot and have Jamir throwing darts. I guess sometimes moving Devin back to QB in certain situations. Jamir is an excellent quarterback and this will do wonders for their TEAM and to me that makes him a “high power” addition for Graham. I didn’t necessarily mean individually “high power”. I am talking team dynamics and possibilities that he can bring to the offense.  I also agree and don’t like the transferring mid season and being eligible immediately. I guess it is what it is... Good luck to him and the team going forward. 

3 hours ago, SWVsportsNUT said:

You all will see about “high power” transfer when they are able to move Devin back to slot and have Jamir throwing darts. I guess sometimes moving Devin back to QB in certain situations. Jamir is an excellent quarterback and this will do wonders for their TEAM and to me that makes him a “high power” addition for Graham. I didn’t necessarily mean individually “high power”. I am talking team dynamics and possibilities that he can bring to the offense.  I also agree and don’t like the transferring mid season and being eligible immediately. I guess it is what it is... Good luck to him and the team going forward. 

Exactly! I didn't take your original post to mean he was a stand alone "high power"  player but rather he gives Graham more options on offense. His presence changes the dynamics. The backup QB is still young and inexperienced and Blevins has a great arm & can help out and has varsity experience. Meadows will still get touches and keep gaining experience. He'll be ready to step up when a new starting QB is needed. As for Wimmer, I presume he'll still be on defense & get some touches (All of this is my personal opinion, others may disagree). 

Here’s the thing everyone needs to know about Graham.   Graham plays their best players period.  Graham wants to win.  Players and coaches want to win.  They welcome anyone with open arms.  You know why they win games and click?  It’s all about TEAM.  No one has an individual agenda.  Everyone wants everyone to do good because that makes state champions.  Yes and Graham just won again 35-3.