Richlands @ Tazewell. Early thoughts

Bulldog05

Sure it’s early, and some people is gonna make someone mad😂. But honest early thoughts. Mine? I think if there is any chances since 08” of Tazewell beating Richlands this year would be the year. Tazewell has the talent, big line, good QB. The only thing they lack is tackling. I’m sure they will improve on that before the Tazewell/Richlands game. All I’m hearing that Richlands has is Levi Forrest and Sage Webb. That’s honestly all I’m hearing. Good luck to both teams this season!

GO DAWGS!!

1 hour ago, Bulldog05 said:

Sure it’s early, and some people is gonna make someone mad😂. But honest early thoughts. Mine? I think if there is any chances since 08” of Tazewell beating Richlands this year would be the year. Tazewell has the talent, big line, good QB. The only thing they lack is tackling. I’m sure they will improve on that before the Tazewell/Richlands game. All I’m hearing that Richlands has is Levi Forrest and Sage Webb. That’s honestly all I’m hearing. Good luck to both teams this season!

GO DAWGS!!

We'll worry about Union. Y'all should worry about Graham.

15 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

We'll worry about Union. Y'all should worry about Graham.

Never once did I say anything about the Union/Richlands game, nor did I mention anything about the Tazewell/Graham game.😂 man, y’all Richlands folks have a sour attitude. Is losing really hurting yall that bad? Wait till you have multiple losing seasons and you’ll really be hurting. I’m sure you’ll get me “Blocked” or warning points, but I don’t care. Y’all have a sour attitude when no one is even trash talking Richlands, everyone is telling the truth and y’all can’t handle it. I’m not afraid to say I believe Tazewell is gonna  lose to graham. Y’all can’t stand it😂 But yeah, y’all need to worry about Union, oh and don’t run over their band this time.😂 

5 minutes ago, Bulldog05 said:

Never once did I say anything about the Union/Richlands game, nor did I mention anything about the Tazewell/Graham game.😂 man, y’all Richlands folks have a sour attitude. Is losing really hurting yall that bad? Wait till you have multiple losing seasons and you’ll really be hurting. I’m sure you’ll get me “Blocked” or warning points, but I don’t care. Y’all have a sour attitude when no one is even trash talking Richlands, everyone is telling the truth and y’all can’t handle it. I’m not afraid to say I believe Tazewell is gonna  lose to graham. Y’all can’t stand it😂

Well this came out of nowhere. 

I don't have a sour attitude at all. I'm simply saying that Richlands and Tazewell don't play for 5 weeks. But Richlands does play Union THIS week and Tazewell plays Graham. Focus on those games, not ones that don't even happen this month.

Oh, and why would I have you blocked? You're grasping for straws that simply aren't there, bud. 

6 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

Well this came out of nowhere. 

I don't have a sour attitude at all. I'm simply saying that Richlands and Tazewell don't play for 5 weeks. But Richlands does play Union THIS week and Tazewell plays Graham. Focus on those games, not ones that don't even happen this month.

Oh, and why would I have you blocked? You're grasping for straws that simply aren't there, bud.

I apologize for going off the deep end. I knew it was gonna piss someone off when I put it on here. I know that, I know that it isn’t til 5 weeks away, if I thought it was Friday I would have put “Whats everyone’s thought on Richlands/Tazewell Friday?” But I didn’t. However I do apologize for randomly going off for no apparent reason. Although I was just simply wondering what everyone’s early thoughts were. I mean, and not being a smart A or anything I’m just asking?

And most of all, I’m just proud of my home team, them boys have put in some hard work and dedication to get to where they are. & I’m not dissing Richlands, I have nothing against Richlands. Especially coach Mance. Coach Mance is one of the most Respected/Best coaches in the state in my opinion. But I’m also an honest person when it comes to Winning/Losing. Rather it’s Tazewell, Richlands, honaker, anyone. I never let pride come before truth. 

This is what message boards are for. I like it.  Richlands qb played well as game went on. Richlands isn’t gonna be great but they are gonna be tough. Defense has some stars.  Phipps , whited.  Offense will get better. Need Altizer back.    It will be a good game.

• GMan locked this topic