Ridgeview vs Shelby Valley, KY

Observer

I don't know much about KY schools outside of Paintsville,Belfry, Pikeville and Letcher. They are 2-0 and laid a smackdown on Letcher to the tune of 44-22. Either Letcher is worse than usual or Shelby Valley is better than usual. Historically speaking, I would imagine Ridgeview will roll.

This could be a VERY good game. SV has a big line and will go unbalanced with a wing and try to overpower you with the power runing game and enough counters to keep LB Honest I think that they had an 18 play and a 16 play drive in there game last week so it is 3 yards and a cloud of dust (or little black pellets since they play on turf LOL) 

29 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

I don't know much about KY schools outside of Paintsville,Belfry, Pikeville and Letcher. They are 2-0 and laid a smackdown on Letcher to the tune of 44-22. Either Letcher is worse than usual or Shelby Valley is better than usual. Historically speaking, I would imagine Ridgeview will roll.

https://www.hudl.com/video/2/38747/5d63ffa466567209e02f4108

Link to some of the SV/LC game

2 hours ago, redtiger said:

I talked to a friend that watched SV in a scrimmage, he said they were in shotgun and throwing the ball. Which is very out of character for them but he said they looked pretty good doing it 

Shelby Valley has thrown 7 passes in two games, completeing 3 of them.  2 of them were for short TD's.

1 hour ago, Counts said:

This could be a VERY good game. SV has a big line and will go unbalanced with a wing and try to overpower you with the power runing game and enough counters to keep LB Honest I think that they had an 18 play and a 16 play drive in there game last week so it is 3 yards and a cloud of dust (or little black pellets since they play on turf LOL) 

We will win.  Big.

Shelby Valley does what Shelby Valley always does.  Run, run and run some more.  They're very predictable.

23 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

KHSAA website is very resourceful when it comes to looking up stats.  Lol.

Well, I looked at it again... it was actually 9 passes.  Lol

Their QB is 3-9 on the season for 62 yards and 2 TD's.

Well maybe that means the DBs for RV will be able to stay on top of their routes lol. We also can run that Cover 0 and the middle of the field be wide open and still be ok