Week 2 score updates

Pioneer pride

4 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

True but with the bogus playoff system now isn't almost every team a playoff team these days? Lol

It’s pretty black and white in 2D this year.  I’d be shocked if the playoffs weren’t some ordering of Graham, Ridgeview, Union, Tazewell, Richlands, Central, Gate City, and John Battle.  The gulf between 8th and 9th is Grand Canyon-wide.

14 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

It’s pretty black and white in 2D this year.  I’d be shocked if the playoffs weren’t some ordering of Graham, Ridgeview, Union, Tazewell, Richlands, Central, Gate City, and John Battle.  The gulf between 8th and 9th is Grand Canyon-wide.

I just meant the entire system not just talking about 2D....2-8 teams making playoffs is a joke...some regions every team makes playoffs because not enough teams....even worse

2 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

I just meant the entire system not just talking about 2D....2-8 teams making playoffs is a joke...some regions every team makes playoffs because not enough teams....even worse

8 teams is ridiculous! VHSL is a money racket. It used to mean something to make it regionals now you can have a 0-10 record and make it in some places. 🙄