Week 2 score updates

Pioneer pride

5 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

Saw this posted...

Letcher fumbles it, Estill recovers it. Refs start un piling the players. Estill player has ball in his hands, Letcher player kicks ball out of Estill players hands and the refs give the ball back to Letcher Central.

Now they know how we feel every time we leave kentucky

5 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

Saw this posted...

Letcher fumbles it, Estill recovers it. Refs start un piling the players. Estill player has ball in his hands, Letcher player kicks ball out of Estill players hands and the refs give the ball back to Letcher Central.

Now they know how we feel every time we leave kentucky

40 minutes ago, SW_VA_boy said:

The D is good and solid but the competition is about to go up several notches over the next couple weeks.  Also, the Offense needs to get a lot of things sorted.  The flow from the last couple years isn't there yet.

I agree, we need to protect the ball alot better.

50 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

45-0 Final Graham 

Graham's defense is impressive. It is very impressive also that Bluefield was able to put up 41 on them.  Martin, House, Johnson and Davis are next level athletes and Bluefield's qb was able to get rid of the ball super fast.  Still can't figure out why Graham kept squib kicking to Bluefield and giving them great field position, Graham's kicker put the ball in the endzone on every kickoff tonight, except for one.  Xayvion Turner is an up and coming star for Graham, that kid has jets.  I still believe that Tazewell will end up having a good season, 7-3 is still not out of the question and a playoff berth.  Graham is just that good, so is Bluefield.  Lester was throwing the ball well tonight too.  Tazewell looked a little shell-shocked.  I don't think they came prepared.  Plays developed too slow, QB and RB's were in trouble from Graham's rush quickly.  Bluefield had success by getting rid of the ball quickly and by having a D-1 runningback in the backfield.  I don't think Graham will get scored on much the rest of the way.  Good luck to both teams the rest of the way and I hope that Harris's injury isn't serious.

1 minute ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Graham's defense is impressive. It is very impressive also that Bluefield was able to put up 41 on them.  Martin, House, Johnson and Davis are next level athletes and Bluefield's qb was able to get rid of the ball super fast.  Still can't figure out why Graham kept squib kicking to Bluefield and giving them great field position, Graham's kicker put the ball in the endzone on every kickoff tonight, except for one.  Xayvion Turner is an up and coming star for Graham, that kid has jets.  I still believe that Tazewell will end up having a good season, 7-3 is still not out of the question and a playoff berth.  Graham is just that good, so is Bluefield.  Lester was throwing the ball well tonight too.  Tazewell looked a little shell-shocked.  I don't think they came prepared.  Plays developed too slow, QB and RB's were in trouble from Graham's rush quickly.  Bluefield had success by getting rid of the ball quickly and by having a D-1 runningback in the backfield.  I don't think Graham will get scored on much the rest of the way.  Good luck to both teams the rest of the way and I hope that Harris's injury isn't serious.

Heard Johnson got hurt tonight, hope it's not serious.

Hogoheegee @HogoOnline

HOGOHEEGEE FINALS
Chilhowie 45, JI Burton 24
Rural Retreat 24, East Mont 6
Patrick Henry 60, Eastside 22
Holston 43, Twin Springs 6
Narrows 37, Northwood 0

Times News Sports @tnsportslive
 Here are your @tnsportslive FRIDAY NIGHT  FINALS from Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia

great state

WV MetroNews home
WEEK 2

5 minutes ago, rabidbeaver said:

Rescue squad carried him out on a stretcher. Not sure as to the extent of the injury, but it involved one of his legs.

I saw somewhere , maybe on one of these threads, he was having surgery in the morning on his ankle. 

• 3 weeks later...