Chilhowie vs Narz

Old Soul

1 hour ago, 1Wingit23 said:

Narrows doesn't have a chance in this game and would have never scheduled it if Chilhowie was returning more than 3 starters. Nobody hides from competition better than the Green Wave. Chilhowie 35 Narrows 14

Can’t say ur right! But I am pretty sure those 1 wingers have less of a chance in winning tomorrow night then them Green Wave do! 14 to 7 Wave ..... 52 to 6 G Men 

1 hour ago, Old Soul said:

Can’t say ur right! But I am pretty sure those 1 wingers have less of a chance in winning tomorrow night then them Green Wave do! 14 to 7 Wave ..... 52 to 6 G Men 

14-7 Wave? So your saying Chilhowie is only slightly better than Auburn? Narrows always thinks they are good because they don't play anybody! The 1 wingers will not win but it won't be a 52-6 blowout either.

5 hours ago, 1Wingit23 said:

Narrows doesn't have a chance in this game and would have never scheduled it if Chilhowie was returning more than 3 starters. Nobody hides from competition better than the Green Wave. Chilhowie 35 Narrows 14

As long as Narrows steps foot onto the field tomorrow, they have a chance. Please change your name so that it does not associate with Giles. 

2 hours ago, 1Wingit23 said:

14-7 Wave? So your saying Chilhowie is only slightly better than Auburn? Narrows always thinks they are good because they don't play anybody! The 1 wingers will not win but it won't be a 52-6 blowout either.

Can’t say they are, didn’t see the game! But again as an outsider I think Narz is pretty darn good..... And it seems your typing is so hostile! It’s just an opinion! Shwww!

29 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

As long as Narrows steps foot onto the field tomorrow, they have a chance. Please change your name so that it does not associate with Giles. 

Hypothetical yes but in actuality No, probably not. The same could be said for any game right? What would even be point of talking about it otherwise. Just giving an opinion is all

13 minutes ago, Old Soul said:

Can’t say they are, didn’t see the game! But again as an outsider I think Narz is pretty darn good..... And it seems your typing is so hostile! It’s just an opinion! Shwww!

Not hostile in any way. Just don't think Narrows stands a chance against a clearly better opponent is all

31 minutes ago, SW_VA_boy said:

The haterade is strong with this one appearently.  It isn't even Narrows Giles week yet and he done got riled up.  And from triggered by an Ol Timer from Bland at that.  This could an entertaining next few days. Yew!

The funny part is he’s one of your own, apparently. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

16 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

The funny part is he’s one of your own, apparently. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

48 minutes ago, SW_VA_boy said:

The haterade is strong with this one appearently.  It isn't even Narrows Giles week yet and he done got riled up.  And from triggered by an Ol Timer from Bland at that.  This could an entertaining next few days. Yew!

Not sure this was about Giles and Narrows? My bad, I thought we were talking about Chilhowie and Narrows this Fri night??? People seem to hate the truth or an objective opinion apparently? Narrows can not hang with an elite 1A opponent and I will remind you of this Fact Sat morning

1 hour ago, 1Wingit23 said:

Not sure this was about Giles and Narrows? My bad, I thought we were talking about Chilhowie and Narrows this Fri night??? People seem to hate the truth or an objective opinion apparently? Narrows can not hang with an elite 1A opponent and I will remind you of this Fact Sat morning

Can’t wait to here from ya  Saturday morning Wing! Better yet, post something for us when you leave Bluefield in the 3rd quarter tomorrow night! Anxious to hear how your nachos are. They will be the best part of your night! 

10 hours ago, sixcat said:

I don't know who you are referring to exactly.  I can assure you, Galax coaches and administrators are on here often!  Shawn Knight from the VHSL was on record in an article in the Roanoke Times pointing to complaints from Glade in respect to the Galax game being moved.  He is in charge of competition for VHSL.  It's his job to determine when and where playoff games will be played.  I don't believe anyone is disputing the fact that Chilhowie didn't want to play Galax on turf.  Not sure why though.  They were clearly the better team.

I understand the ship has sailed in terms of public opinion on where complaints came from.  Believe what you want.  I couldn't care less.  My only point is, if you believe Mark Dixon isn't up for a challenge, you clearly don't know Mark Dixon!  Complaints didn't come from him.

So, let's set the record straight here for a minute because I'm not sure how much of this was known by the folks in the greater Galax metropolitan area. Ken Heath, the director of economic development for Marion, wrote Bill Carrico, State senator, asking for his assistance with bringing the game back to Chilhowier instead of Emory, not because of CHS's lack of desire to play on turf, but rather the town and county's objection to losing the added tourism and business revenue from having several thousand extra people in Chilhowie that day, which coincidentally fell on the same day as Chilhowie's Christmas parade. The concession became moving the game to Northwood, where hopefully any visitors would know that Chilhowie is your last chance to get food or gas because it would be impossible to get in Saltville, and all the revenue would stay in Smyth County. So, the game being moved was 100% political, which is ironic if you've been following local politics this year and know the two parties involved.

3 hours ago, 1Wingit23 said:

No hate of your opinion or the truth or any of that.  I'm just commenting on you peacockin on a message board out of nowhere.  But I expect this from a Bungals fan.  Your taste in football never has been great my friend.  Just pushing buttons man.  I have no doubt you will remind me.  Just keep all your green and gold in your closet clean in case ya need it. Or get from your brother.  Sure he's still got plenty.  

4 hours ago, Old Soul said:

Can’t wait to here from ya  Saturday morning Wing! Better yet, post something for us when you leave Bluefield in the 3rd quarter tomorrow night! Anxious to hear how your nachos are. They will be the best part of your night! 

That would require him to be a Giles fan...

22 hours ago, Plywood_King said:

So, let's set the record straight here for a minute because I'm not sure how much of this was known by the folks in the greater Galax metropolitan area. Ken Heath, the director of economic development for Marion, wrote Bill Carrico, State senator, asking for his assistance with bringing the game back to Chilhowier instead of Emory, not because of CHS's lack of desire to play on turf, but rather the town and county's objection to losing the added tourism and business revenue from having several thousand extra people in Chilhowie that day, which coincidentally fell on the same day as Chilhowie's Christmas parade. The concession became moving the game to Northwood, where hopefully any visitors would know that Chilhowie is your last chance to get food or gas because it would be impossible to get in Saltville, and all the revenue would stay in Smyth County. So, the game being moved was 100% political, which is ironic if you've been following local politics this year and know the two parties involved.

The final twist on Field-Gate was that the concession stand at Northwood was not opened, which meant ~5,000 hungry fans descended on Chilhowie after the game.

On 9/12/2019 at 8:14 PM, 1Wingit23 said:

This post didn't age well.  Ooooff...

8 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

It has been proven that he is a Narrows fan trying to stir the pot for next week. I’m sure he was in attendance tonight wearing his Green Wave #23 jersey.

Oh shoot, you got it. Sitting here in my Green Wave attire waiting on next game.