Lebanon vs Grundy

Pioneer pride

3 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

I'd love nothing more for Lebanon to get a win here, but I just don't see it happening after what I saw Thursday night.

what did you see Thursday, i didn't get to go, whats your thoughts on central

9 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

I'd love nothing more for Lebanon to get a win here, but I just don't see it happening after what I saw Thursday night.

They ran into a Central team that should win  6 or 7 games. Central is easily one of the fastest  teams in the area this season. This is probably the best team to come out of wise since J J Kelly closed its doors. My guess its this fastest team from Wise since the fast 2001 JJ Kelly team featuring 3 to 4 fast backs that also ran the wing t, and averaged as around 40 a game and won 7games. In many ways this Central team mirrors that Kelly team, with small lines with an abundance  of speedsters. Grundy is nowhere near that level this season.  They struggled to beat riverview. I expect lebanon to be a surprise  Friday  night, I also expect them to follow it up with a win against  Eastside. Lebanon  is a better  team than they are getting credit for.  They will finish with 4 wins at least when it's all said and done. 

1 hour ago, Pioneer pride said:

They ran into a Central team that should win  6 or 7 games. Central is easily one of the fastest  teams in the area this season. This is probably the best team to come out of wise since J J Kelly closed its doors. My guess its this fastest team from Wise since the fast 2001 JJ Kelly team featuring 3 to 4 fast backs that also ran the wing t, and averaged as around 40 a game and won 7games. In many ways this Central team mirrors that Kelly team, with small lines with an abundance  of speedsters. Grundy is nowhere near that level this season.  They struggled to beat riverview. I expect lebanon to be a surprise  Friday  night, I also expect them to follow it up with a win against  Eastside. Lebanon  is a better  team than they are getting credit for.  They will finish with 4 wins at least when it's all said and done. 

Lebanon has a decent defense, don't let the Central score fool you. They are better than Eastside, considering Eastside has only one of the Whited twins now. Grundy will struggle to move the ball vs Lebanon. 

Grundy is young and rebuilding. I don't think they're are as bad as what I thought they were going be. They have a tough freshman running back with a bright future and couple other players, but that's it. Lebanon should win in a close one.