Giles @ Graham

bgibb

On 9/9/2019 at 8:57 PM, Hard nosed said:

Let’s keep this thread about this weeks game or at least try.  Let’s talk graham/Giles.  Let the other thread die.  I take Graham by at least 3 TDS.

Every thread is subject to high jacking and this one is no exception.  

3 minutes ago, FootballFan67 said:

What does the board see as Giles' biggest advantage? I saw someone mentioned single wing and Graham doesn't see a lot of that from teams they play.  Is it enough to affect the outcome though? Thoughts? 

Yes, it is enough to affect the outcome.  Following the ball in a one-wing offense is a difficult thing to do and Giles "hides" it better than anyone.  The only thing to do is tackle everyone before they get out of the backfield.

On 9/7/2019 at 12:31 PM, SWVAgridiron said:

As you said, Giles always plays the G-Men tough but I don’t see my Spartans putting up a single point to be honest. I’ve seen Graham’s defense in person this year....they’re very physical and will have no trouble stopping the single wing. 38-0 G-Men.

Sure hope that your prediction is right!

GRAHAM G-MEN 2018 STATE CHAMPS!

Hats off to the G-Men defense for stepping up and making the stops when they needed to. Giles just can’t seen to finish out drives and it may cost them against a red hot Green Wave team next week. I’d also like to add that despite the 3rd quarter miscues from Graham, that is probably the most disciplined G-Men team I’ve seen since 2013.

Good luck to anyone else that has to go up against that defense..#33 is a head hunter and plays very physical at linebacker.

18 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Hats off to the G-Men defense for stepping up and making the stops when they needed to. Giles just can’t seen to finish out drives and it may cost them against a red hot Green Wave team next week. I’d also like to add that despite the 3rd quarter miscues from Graham, that is probably the most disciplined G-Men team I’ve seen since 2013.

Good luck to anyone else that has to go up against that defense..#33 is a head hunter and plays very physical at linebacker.

#33 is a beast. Fun to watch!

4 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Edwards has great ball sense...defense held Spartans well after starting off a bit too sloppy. It will help to have Kestner back next week. 

I'd say go ahead and rest him next week, just to make sure he's healthy going forward. lol