UNION vs LETCHER COUNTY

UNION#ATW

1 minute ago, CriticalNoise said:

Definitely man. I work over in KY and frequent there often when I’m down in the area. Also if you like BBQ there’s a place on the 4lane headed towards pound called Crooked Road BBQ, it’s great food as well

Thank you Sir...i know all about BBQ, I have a place in Lexington NC and there are BBQ places everywhere there..😆😁

3 hours ago, CriticalNoise said:

Headed that way shortly. But a stop at pine mountain grill is for sure 

I married (and since divorced) a Whitesburg woman and never did get to eat there.

As for the game, Da Bears beat down my daughter's future high school by as many as they want.  Polier after the game gives a Stone Cold Stunner to a KHSAA official for trying to be crooked like nWo ref Nick Patrick.

3 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

I married (and since divorced) a Whitesburg woman and never did get to eat there.

As for the game, Da Bears beat down my daughter's future high school by as many as they want.  Polier after the game gives a Stone Cold Stunner to a KHSAA official for trying to be crooked like nWo ref Nick Patrick.

LMAO the obscure Nick Patrick reference-EPIC!!! Don't forget that crooked mofo Earl Hebner:)