Bluefield @ Lord Botetourt

Beavers Rule

1 hour ago, Bluefield researcher said:

it will be a tough game for the Beavers. The RB for LB is slowed but Bluefield has lost Ike Johnson for the season. Bluefield also is struggling to get cohesiveness on offense. I predict LB 35-7.

BR, Come on man, 35-7? Ain't no way.  Bluefield will win at Botty. LB is good again, but just a touch below where they were last year. Bluefield is slightly better in my opinion. Beavers 31, Bottytots 21. I hope Beaver slaps the taste out of their mouths. I'm skipping Giles-Graham, and heading down to watch the Beavers, then staying in the Burg to see if my Hokies can pull an upset over Furman on Saturday. I really think Bluefield will beat em.

8 minutes ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

BR, Come on man, 35-7? Ain't no way.  Bluefield will win at Botty. LB is good again, but just a touch below where they were last year. Bluefield is slightly better in my opinion. Beavers 31, Bottytots 21. I hope Beaver slaps the taste out of their mouths. I'm skipping Giles-Graham, and heading down to watch the Beavers, then staying in the Burg to see if my Hokies can pull an upset over Furman on Saturday. I really think Bluefield will beat em.

I think LB beats them....too physical IMO...and I believe the rice kid(RB) is gonna be out again this week also

14 hours ago, Bluefield researcher said:

it will be a tough game for the Beavers. The RB for LB is slowed but Bluefield has lost Ike Johnson for the season. Bluefield also is struggling to get cohesiveness on offense. I predict LB 35-7.

It will be closer than that.  Although LB is good, I don't think they are as good as in the past few seasons. Bluefield loses by less than 17...

2 hours ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

It was TIC.

I understood what you meant and completely agree about the mentality going into the VT game Saturday.  Back to the topic though, it sounds like Bluefield may not be as strong as they were on paper at the beginning but I could be wrong.  Maybe if this game was later in the year I’d pick Bluefield but I think LB will win this one going away.  Don’t ask me why because I wouldn’t know what to tell you.

20 hours ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

From what I hear this is LB's best team yet, and I heard they are also extremely physical and big. LB 31-10

footballfan99, I heart ya dude and respect what you heard, but I have heard exactly opposite. I've heard they aren't quite as good this year compared to the last three. If Bluefield Researcher says 35-7, that's concerning. He has connections and knows football at a level beyond you and me, so maybe it is LBs best team yet. I hope you guys are wrong (no offense). I just think Bluefield will go to to toe with em and win. It's gonna be fun to watch.

3 hours ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

footballfan99, I heart ya dude and respect what you heard, but I have heard exactly opposite. I've heard they aren't quite as good this year compared to the last three. If Bluefield Researcher says 35-7, that's concerning. He has connections and knows football at a level beyond you and me, so maybe it is LBs best team yet. I hope you guys are wrong (no offense). I just think Bluefield will go to to toe with em and win. It's gonna be fun to watch.

I've heard from coaches I know at 2 Roanoke schools on LBs schedule. .this is their most talented team ever from a talent standpoint

20 hours ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

Absolutely, Its going to be a great game!  

22 hours ago, Liam McPoyle said:

IMHO, Jamie Harless is the best h.s. coach in Virginia without a title.  He's turned a perennial doormat into a top-level 3A program.  Nothing against the Beavers, but LB wins going away.

22 hours ago, Liam McPoyle said:

IMHO, Jamie Harless is the best h.s. coach in Virginia without a title.  He's turned a perennial doormat into a top-level 3A program.  Nothing against the Beavers, but LB wins going away.

Just be glad he Ain't at Abingdon.

Sounds like it could be a rainy night in Daleville. Not that LB needs any additional help to take care of business tonight but the weather certainly will not help the Beavers any.  Could be a longer night then originally planned for the Beavs. Hope they give them all they want and more with no injuries to either side.