Ridgeview at Central

Observer

11 hours ago, SWVAHSFF said:

Yes I agree that Ridgeview will win the game. Adkins is an absolute beast and I enjoy watching him play. I do think Central has some really good players and more speed this season but the line is weak. The sweep will be hard to do against a well coached team like Ridgeview. 

You all got something to prove, make it happen

58 minutes ago, SWVAHSFF said:

No they do not. And even if they did the kid who did that to Mac transferred to Union during that season. He did that on his own.  Mac was fine thankfully and just destroyed Central by himself that game. The coaches would never tell a kid to do that. No high school coach would teach a kid to be dirty. You need to grow up and become an adult and stop with the ignorant accusations. All coaches are passionate if they care at all but no one wants to see anyone get hurt. 

isaiah mcamis pushed mac. the other kid did too but mcamis pushed him while he was in the air. go look at the tape

2 hours ago, CriticalNoise said:

I don’t know, how far off am I?

Do these coaches have anything to do with basketball? Because I also recall Mac McLung pretty much taking a spear into the wall pads during basketball season. 

The kid was doing what tj told them to do.  James Mitchell and Mac were not to dunk.  If they tried, put them into the wall.  Dont blame the kids for doing what they are coached to do.  Right or wrong.

2 hours ago, SWVAHSFF said:

No they do not. And even if they did the kid who did that to Mac transferred to Union during that season. He did that on his own.  Mac was fine thankfully and just destroyed Central by himself that game. The coaches would never tell a kid to do that. No high school coach would teach a kid to be dirty. You need to grow up and become an adult and stop with the ignorant accusations. All coaches are passionate if they care at all but no one wants to see anyone get hurt. 

You should maybe reserve your opinions until you know the facts!  Those kids were coached to do that.  I know this first hand.  TJ is the david koresh of wise county.  Don't be blinded by the light.  Those kids were told to do that.  Yes, the kid did transfer to Union.  So did his little brother.  But in no way did he do it on his own.  He also apologized to Mac for it after the game the next time they played.  Dont forget that little tj commited the hard foul that same play on him.  Funny how he is never brought up, just the kid that put him into the wall.

32 minutes ago, Ol Dawg said:

You should maybe reserve your opinions until you know the facts!  Those kids were coached to do that.  I know this first hand.  TJ is the david koresh of wise county.  Don't be blinded by the light.  Those kids were told to do that.  Yes, the kid did transfer to Union.  So did his little brother.  But in no way did he do it on his own.  He also apologized to Mac for it after the game the next time they played.  Dont forget that little tj commited the hard foul that same play on him.  Funny how he is never brought up, just the kid that put him into the wall.

Not many folks blinded by any light here.  Most arent big fans of him.   But we do know we are stuck with him.  

13 hours ago, The U Bear said:

isaiah mcamis pushed mac. the other kid did too but mcamis pushed him while he was in the air. go look at the tape

No he did not Isaiah partially blocked the shot and the other kid pushed him into the wall. 

7 hours ago, Ol Dawg said:

The kid was doing what tj told them to do.  James Mitchell and Mac were not to dunk.  If they tried, put them into the wall.  Dont blame the kids for doing what they are coached to do.  Right or wrong.

Of course you don’t want to be dunked on. A foul on a attempted dunk is not putting someone into a wall. No they did not tell anyone to put them into the wall. Kids lie is what some don’t understand. 

52 minutes ago, SWVAHSFF said:

No he did not Isaiah partially blocked the shot and Wes S. pushed him into the wall. 

48 minutes ago, SWVAHSFF said:

Of course you don’t want to be dunked on. A foul on a attempted dunk is not putting someone into a wall. No they did not tell anyone to put them into the wall. Kids lie is what some don’t understand. 

Your right about the first part. Nice name drop. Yes Wes S put him in the wall. ON ORDER!  Were you in the locker room. Or was you one of the few placer TJ and Stevie selected to help them lie about it. 

22 hours ago, redtiger said:

503, is that a typo???

Central has 4-5 kids that can flat out run and a capable passing attack. 

Central is pretty small up front overall, but pretty athletic. The Warriors cant man up with RV and beat them, but they may be able to out maneuver them.

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kyfb19/stats_81714_1244

9 hours ago, Ol Dawg said:

TJ is the david koresh of wise county.  Don't be blinded by the light.

😂😂😂

Funny how he is never brought up, just the kid that put him into the wall.

Know the kid and his dad well, great people. Would give you the shirts of their back.

Would recommended talking to again A++++ friend

3 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

So, the question is this...was Shelby Valley that good or is the Ridgeview D that vulnerable to the rush. Please say it's Ridgeview, please say it's Ridgeview. haha

I am definitely concerned about the D.  Not so much the O, because as long as you have 6 in the backfield, life is good.  😄

I'm not sure how many yards Shelby Valley had before the fourth quarter when the backups played for Ridgeview.

32 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

I'm not sure how many yards Shelby Valley had before the fourth quarter when the backups played for Ridgeview.

Id like to know. Regardless, 503 is a big number but if they don't get in the endzone it doesn't really matter  

1 minute ago, redtiger said:

Id like to know. Regardless, 503 is a big number but if they don't get in the endzone it doesn't really matter  

SV busted a big run in the 1st qtr (70ist yards) and put together another good drive later in the 1st half past that i cant think of them picking up more than 3 or 4 first downs until late in the 3rd qtr 

That being said if i were Central seeing those numbers put up by am opponent would make me feel good given the success that they have had on the ground so far this season

My kids both despised Wise when they were at RV, and both said that they ran their mouths constantly and had bad attitudes. It's kids, so who knows. I figure if they both said it, there's something there. I think RV MAY struggle more than many think later in the year, but not this week. I didn't want to go to this one, but I'm stuck. My boys both want to go and I'm going to make them go watch IT with me before the game.

10 hours ago, Ol Dawg said:

A lot of talk behind a screen name and a keyboard my man. But hey whatever works. 

1 hour ago, CriticalNoise said:

😂😂😂

Know the kid and his dad well, great people. Would give you the shirts of their back.

Would recommended talking to again A++++ friend

Not sure what you mean by A++++++friend. But hey, like who ya like. Not everyone likes everyone. We are good. 

9 minutes ago, Isaiah32 said:

A lot of talk behind a screen name and a keyboard my man. But hey whatever works. 

That’s what you do on these boards...talk. Truth must have struck a nerve. 

On on a side note, glad your knee has healed good. Saw you dunking. Good luck this season.