Ridgeview at Central

Observer

34 minutes ago, WePackin said:

So let me get this straight. A central, fan who said 28-27, is now saying pack wins

Logic escaping you? 

Let me be simple:

I will always pick Central.

I'm saying for them to win, ridgeview will have to make several mistakes. 

Get it now? Or do I need to put together a picture book?

7 minutes ago, jonah58 said:

Logic escaping you? 

Let me be simple:

I will always pick Central.

I'm saying for them to win, ridgeview will have to make several mistakes. 

Get it now? Or do I need to put together a picture book?

You said you were being sarcastic, pictures please 

9 hours ago, Observer said:

I see this one being chippy from the opening kickoff.  There's something about coaches at Central allowing that type of stuff to go on.  

Chippy? Type of stuff? What in the world are you talking about? Why you want to keep drama going? How about predictions on the game and opinions on a coaching staff you know nothing about to yourself. You won’t find a better group of coaches around. These guys try to teach these kids more than football. They are all good people. 

1 hour ago, SWVAHSFF said:

Chippy? Type of stuff? What in the world are you talking about? Why you want to keep drama going? How about predictions on the game and opinions on a coaching staff you know nothing about to yourself. You won’t find a better group of coaches around. These guys try to teach these kids more than football. They are all good people. 

Weren’t these the same guys on ESPN, Yahoo, and NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt, fighting over a PNut football game?

good people huh. Great Examples. That’s the way to teach the kids more than football. 👏

13 minutes ago, CriticalNoise said:

Weren’t these the same guys on ESPN, Yahoo, and NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt, fighting over a PNut football game?

good people huh. Great Examples. That’s the way to teach the kids more than football. 👏

You think these central varsity coaches were part of that? You're way off.

12 minutes ago, CriticalNoise said:

No this was not the same guys. This group of coaches had nothing to do with that incident whatsoever. These are varsity coaches that was pnut coaches. Not one single player on this team was there or had anything to do with that. Get your facts straight before posting ignorance. On top of all that the Ridgeview coach is the one that started throwing punches. Don’t post on people you know nothing about. 

4 minutes ago, jonah58 said:

You think these central varsity coaches were part of that? You're way off.

I don’t know, how far off am I?

3 minutes ago, SWVAHSFF said:

No this was not the same guys. This group of coaches had nothing to do with that incident whatsoever. These are varsity coaches that was pnut coaches. Not one single player on this team was there or had anything to do with that. Get your facts straight before posting ignorance. On top of all that the Ridgeview coach is the one that started throwing punches. Don’t post on people you know nothing about. 

Do these coaches have anything to do with basketball? Because I also recall Mac McLung pretty much taking a spear into the wall pads during basketball season. 

Regardless, I’m just here to ruffle feathers and bring up the past, all schools have it. I honestly don’t know anybody from wise other than TJ Mac, and I think a lot of him. I respect him as a person, teacher, coach and most certainly a pastor. 

But the loss for central is going to be 100% off discount for the Walmart warriors, and the pack goes home with a free, easy, W. No returns.

17 minutes ago, CriticalNoise said:

I’m not sure what those “good group of coaches” need,either boxing lessons, or a class on sportsmanship, or maybe both, but please, let’s take the time to remember that Al Bundy scored 4 touchdowns in a single game for Polk High. 

5 minutes ago, CriticalNoise said:

I don’t know, how far off am I?

Do these coaches have anything to do with basketball? Because I also recall Mac McLung pretty much taking a spear into the wall pads during basketball season. 

No they do not. And even if they did the kid who did that to Mac transferred to Union during that season. He did that on his own.  Mac was fine thankfully and just destroyed Central by himself that game. The coaches would never tell a kid to do that. No high school coach would teach a kid to be dirty. You need to grow up and become an adult and stop with the ignorant accusations. All coaches are passionate if they care at all but no one wants to see anyone get hurt. 

6 minutes ago, CriticalNoise said:

Regardless, I’m just here to ruffle feathers and bring up the past, all schools have it. I honestly don’t know anybody from wise other than TJ Mac, and I think a lot of him. I respect him as a person, teacher, coach and most certainly a pastor. 

But the loss for central is going to be 100% off discount for the Walmart warriors, and the pack goes home with a free, easy, W. No returns.

Yes I agree that Ridgeview will win the game. Adkins is an absolute beast and I enjoy watching him play. I do think Central has some really good players and more speed this season but the line is weak. The sweep will be hard to do against a well coached team like Ridgeview. 

Just now, SWVAHSFF said:

No they do not. And even if they did the kid who did that to Mac transferred to Union during that season. He did that on his own.  Mac was fine thankfully and just destroyed Central by himself that game. The coaches would never tell a kid to do that. No high school coach would teach a kid to be dirty. You need to grow up and become an adult and stop with the ignorant accusations. All coaches are passionate if they care at all but no one wants to see anyone get hurt. 

I will agree. If a coach ever tells a kid to intentionally hurt someone, the coach needs to go. Regardless of who they are. 

Like I said I was here to stir the melting pot. I gave my respects to TJ. Played ball against him. Fine gentleman.