Week 3 updates

Tigers_07

1 hour ago, Westisthebest said:

I know Pulaski is good but are they that good?

Yes. And when you turn the ball over numerous times they look even better. But Pulaski is a dang good football team. Well coached. Lots of team speed. And they don’t make many mistakes 

1 minute ago, goose111874 said:

Letcher scores again on drive with only 5 yards of offense with all other yards on penalties then another penalty on 2 point conversion  and they recover on side kick with 12 men on field

What is the score right now of the game?  Who has the ball and how much time?

1 minute ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

What is the score right now of the game?  Who has the ball and how much time?

35-20 Union with 8:44 left in 3rd Q per last update

Union just got ball back after a stop so I'd say around 5:00 left in 3rd

Just now, goose111874 said:

CJ Jones also ejected from game.  Union called for another hold.  Gotta be near 200 yards of penalties

Jones ejected recently? So three Bears gone or just two? And how will that affect them going into next week?

2 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

Jones and guerrant.  Not sure but both will probably be ineligible but not sure because game is in kentucky.  

According to the radio guys, no explanation for the ejections. They were a couple plays apart and I reckon the teams were jawing back and forth. The way it sounds, Union may end up with 200 yards in penalties.

4 minutes ago, Burrell’s Pearls said:

Past time to get Letcher off the schedule in all sports. Nothing ever goes well there. Play Eastside or TW, just get LCC off.

Hearing now jones and guerrant not ejected just pulled because game getting chippy

Sounds like a mess up at Letcher County......seems like it always is when the Bears travel over there.......get them off the schedule and find a team that plays with class and respect, win or lose!! 

Just now, #BBN said:

Sounds like a mess up at Letcher County......seems like it always is when the Bears travel over there.......get them off the schedule and find a team that plays with class and respect!!!!

It's always has been bad but this is the worst I've ever seen.  Refs are doing whatever they can to pull it out for letcher

11 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

It's always has been bad but this is the worst I've ever seen.  Refs are doing whatever they can to pull it out for letcher

Brother, you haven't traveled to Mitchell Stadium when the Beavers are playing at home against a team that might have enough talent or be good enough to beat em.  Now, against the Princeton Tigers or James Monroe, the game will be perfectly officiated.  Neither teams had/have  a chance or needs help.  I used to know the 2 sneaky guys named Bill and George (both officials and die hard Beaver fans and I mean, die hard supporters) who would literally laugh and joke with me about it at the Community Center decades ago.  By the way, Bill and George were cool guys and nice guys and I liked em, but they were just straight up so dam% non-objective out of incredible die hard love for the Beavers that they just didn't give a dam%.  A 50-50 call at Mitchell Stadium and Bluefield was getting that 50-50 call, period.

Boys I picked this game up in the late 3rd and I have to tell ya, it truly sounds like you guys are actually playing in a first class shi$hole that has no regard for average human decency, and the officials appear to be the ring-leaders of a modern little hell-hole on earth where running out of gasoline by a weary "foreigner" from another town, much less another state, could be a bad outing.

1 minute ago, BigWinners said:

Everyone knew the clown show was coming from the officials, it was a matter of when, not if. 

I was actually bragging on refs in 1st quarter when we had 20 yards but that changed in second quarter.  Some of the calls have been legit though we've not played very disciplined football.