Week 3 updates

Tigers_07

1 minute ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

Yep, you guys really should just go ahead and get the he^^ out of there as fans.  The kids will be fine and have enough protection (I think), but as a fan, you might be need to get ready be curbstomped in the parking lot if not careful.

Wack em with a cowbell brotha ! 

Full disclosure here: One of the refs in this game's mother in-law is one of my dearest friends and he's really a great guy,but man oh man am I having to pin down my fingers to keep from hurting her feelings on Facebook tonight:)

1 minute ago, Burrell’s Pearls said:

Pretty abbreviated post game show on radio. Was wanting to hear penalty yardage.

It would’ve been more but they beat all the beans out of there bags and turned to dust getting throwed 64 times tonight 

1 minute ago, goose111874 said:

I would put this game on YouTube so everyone can see what a shi* show this was but no one would believe it

It cannot hold a candle to the  hosing Central got over there. Jaylon Williams was hit,and down ,motion was stopped and several seconds later they gave him the game winner.

Wait so does pulling your manhood out and shaking it saying “suck this one in the basketball gym” count as some kind of insult? 

I think he belongs in Kingsport in the parade myself.

only in Kentucky. I hate pound but I’m never so glad to be back there to see that sign in my life

1 minute ago, CriticalNoise said:

Wait so does pulling your manhood out and shaking it saying “suck this one in the basketball gym” count as some kind of insult? 

People from other areas just have a different way of saying hello

32 minutes ago, CriticalNoise said:

only in Kentucky. I hate pound but I’m never so glad to be back there to see that sign in my life

It was likely just a bizarre KY insult unless he referred to your pretty mouth.

5 hours ago, Pioneer pride said:

Well not sure our coaching is the best and they are young 19 freshman so go figure.  I will be happy with 3 wins. 

I said it at first, and I’ll say it again, I’m not being mean, but Lebanon might go 1-9. If they don’t get things on track it could be 0-10. 

3 hours ago, BigWinners said:

I understand stacking the box, but not having a safety on the field seems silly to me. It's basically a guaranteed TD if a WR beats your DB or a runner breaks the second level up the middle. But I won't clutter up the update thread. 28-12 at the half after Polier scored from one yard out to end half. 

Their safeties were wearing stripped shirts😂

i agree with with your comment on the serious side. 

Can someone clear up a question about the kickoff touchback rule (playing in Kentucky)?

we kicked off to LCC. Return man had the ball go off his hands at about the five. The ball rolled deep into the end zone. The WHITE HAT blew the play dead and signaled touchback while the return man had scooped the ball and started running. 

I dont pretend to know all high school rules. But wouldn’t that be a live ball since it hit the return team player. Coach Turner stayed calm, so I was thinking I missed something. 

3 minutes ago, Ol Dawg said:

Can someone clear up a question about the kickoff touchback rule (playing in Kentucky)?

we kicked off to LCC. Return man had the ball go off his hands at about the five. The ball rolled deep into the end zone. The WHITE HAT blew the play dead and signaled touchback while the return man had scooped the ball and started running. 

I dont pretend to know all high school rules. But wouldn’t that be a live ball since it hit the return team player. Coach Turner stayed calm, so I was thinking I missed something. 

I've seen this happen in Virginia as well... apparently even though it was touched out of the endzone, if it rolls into the endzone it's still a touchback.  I think the rule sucks.  But I guess it's the rule.