VA High at Central

Warriors_XO

I came away from the Central game more impressed with Central than I feel comfortable admitting LOL There Young skill players are more than just good athletes they are good football players and kept fighting when they went down by 3 TDs 2 different times (alot of experienced teams allow that kind of thing to snowball)

I am not sure how the Central D will do vs a team that wants to go right at them like Union or possable GC but VHS does not bring that type of game to the table.

I look for Central to win this one easily

39 minutes ago, jonah58 said:

So ridgeview isn't good? Central is just bad? Can't have both. 

i never said we were that good.  we have an oustanding back, but we def. dont throw the ball enough.  we are a very solid team but we did not play that well friday night.  also i didnt say central was bad, i said they arent as good as they think they are

17 minutes ago, HaloSports2 said:

i never said we were that good.  we have an oustanding back, but we def. dont throw the ball enough.  we are a very solid team but we did not play that well friday night.  also i didnt say central was bad, i said they arent as good as they think they are

I think Ridgeview is good and no doubt better than we are and will win alot if games. But Central is good too, and will win alot of games too. 

1 hour ago, HaloSports2 said:

I think va high gets the upset.  central isn't as good as central thinks they are that was obvious last friday.  35-27 va high

You definitely  haven't seen Va High play, they are not good. They do have some speed but are overall slow on the defensive  line. They  do not move well on defense, so they tend to struggle with speed. Their offense is better  than their defense, but not by a lot. They will be lucky to hold Central under 50 points in my opinion.