radford

footballfanatic

24 minutes ago, footballfanatic said:

has anyone heard that the PJ kid from Radford tore his ACL? if so thats terrible. heck of a kid

He got hurt I was told by a grandparent of another Radford student (not a FB player) but don't know details of what kind of injury. He said it was bad.  It's really not a confirmation since it's secondhand information just a rumor I guess. 

23 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

If true awful news...I don't like Radford at all but that kid is a special player and I hate to see anyone get hurt

Let's hope it's not true

Agree, hope it's not true. I hate seeing any player get hurt especially a season ending injury. He is a great player and athlete. 

14 hours ago, Hokiebird7 said:

By who if I may ask

It's mentioned on a thread on Virginia Preps that he's out for the season by Radford person.  I hate it for him or any player that gets hurt. He's a talented young man. I'm sure he'll be back better and stronger next year.  

5 hours ago, FootballFan67 said:

It's mentioned on a thread on Virginia Preps that he's out for the season by Radford person.  I hate it for him or any player that gets hurt. He's a talented young man. I'm sure he'll be back better and stronger next year.  

Terrible news

It is bad, but if your gonna have an injury, I guess the positive side (if there is any) is that this young man will return for his senior year. I wish him the best. He's a rockstar and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree as he has great genes. P.J. Prioleaux will have a solid senior season and a solid D1 football career.