AFTER THE WHISTLE EPISODE 2.4

bucfan64

This weeks episode includes:

WEEK 3 RECAP AND DISCUSSION

BIG TALK SEGMENT - Thomas Jones, Jack Turner Resigns at CC, Roane County Tragedy

WEEK 3 PEAK PERFORMANCE - Trenton Adkins, Ridgeview HS

BELLACINO'S PLAYER OF THE WEEK- Hunter Scarberry, Grundy High School

STUMP THE CRIG - Something about burping and farting

IGA TOP 5 - Each coach lays out an argument for his top 5 in 1A and 2A

PIGSKIN PICKS - Who will win this Friday Night? Who is leading in the Pick-Em?

VIDEO LINK

PODCAST LINK

4 hours ago, 1inStripes said:

Thank God you didnt use it for that episode if Tommy Gunn tried producing a blart for an example.

Haha is that a reference to the burp and fart question.   The audio actual souneed better on this on I thought

5 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

I watched parts for the first time, what's the deal with Union and the one dude? Beat Richlands by three TDs and he has Richlands ranked and Union not? I'm assuming it's a running joke or something.

He's in love with some Greg Mance 😂😂😂 I think they're good buddies. 

41 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

I watched parts for the first time, what's the deal with Union and the one dude? Beat Richlands by three TDs and he has Richlands ranked and Union not? I'm assuming it's a running joke or something.

I was wondering about that too.  I

1 hour ago, BigWinners said:

Mance is Coach Crigger’s Man Crush 😍 If they lose to Abingdon tonight, he may need a refund on all that Mance cream. 😂 

23 hours ago, ojrussell said:

Very immature dialog here!

Have you listened to After the Whistle? The other two coaches are always joking about Mance Cream with Coach Crigger on the episodes.and picking on him about Richlands and Coach Mance. Every episode from last year & this year. It's all in good fun not meant to offend. Coach Crigger Is a pretty funny light-hearted guy from what I can tell. 

23 hours ago, ojrussell said:

Very immature dialog here!

Sorry if you, Coach C., or anyone else was offended. As I said in another post, I think they’re just good buddies. It was just an offhand comment not meant to upset anyone or be taken seriously. Their show is entertaining and fun to listen to; congratulations to Coach Mance.