Tazewells Bye Week

Bulldog05

What’s everyone think about the dawgs so far? 

Im still not happy with the coaching. These kids are way to talented, and they’re running Harris to death! Don’t get me wrong, the kid is the star of the show, but they need to work on switching it up. You cannot run the same play all four downs and almost the whole game and expect to get positive out of it. 

Another thing, the QB. Nunley is a excellent runner but when it comes to passing, he needs to work on it a lot. The kid is a great athlete but he needs to learn to get his passing on target even under pressure. He does great in the pre game when he doesn’t have an opponent but when he gets in the game his passing accuracy goes down hill. Again though, you can expect him to not pass the whole game and randomly throw a nice pass in the late 4th. I believe they’ll work on it though!

GO DAWGS!!

I hope they can manage to pull it out against Richlands just because they haven't in awhile. Nothing against Tazewell's coaching staff but Richland's is obviously superior. Tazewell has talent though which is a plus.  I hope they have a good rest of the season. 

23 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I hope they can manage to pull it out against Richlands just because they haven't in awhile. Nothing against Tazewell's coaching staff but Richland's is obviously superior. Tazewell has talent though which is a plus.  I hope they have a good rest of the season. 

Amen! Seen where you guys took a loss tonight. I’d say that’ll be the last one! Good luck to the G-Men as well!

3 minutes ago, Bulldog05 said:

Amen! Seen where you guys took a loss tonight. I’d say that’ll be the last one! Good luck to the G-Men as well!

Thanks! Tough loss but they battled back from 26-10 at one point in second half to almost pull it off. Union was tough & they stepped up and got it done. Penalties killed us. 

16 minutes ago, Bulldog05 said:

@Gridiron60That’s what I heard. I tuned in on my way home from the Richlands game and was biting my nails. Abingdon had Richlands but Richlands took the lead and Abingdon just gave up. 

Never give up!!! I think our boys were probably a little overconfident and underestimated Union too. We battled back which is goodbut we were also sloppy. Union outplayed us in the end. You cannot be sloppy, undisciplined, or give up when playing teams like Union or Richlands.

Not trying to offend anyone but my honest opinion is the G-Men will have no problem with the blues. They won tonight and have done better but I still don’t think they are as good as they use to be. Or maybe their haven’t fount the key to everything yet. I’m looking forward to the Tazewell/Richlands game this year, I believe it’s gonna be a pretty interesting match up at Bulldog Stadium. If it was at Ernie I wouldn’t have as much hope and confidence, but Tazewell is home, I do believe Tazewell can break the streak this year.