Week 4 updates

Tigers_07

34 minutes ago, GMan said:

Two glaring stats for Graham...2 interceptions (one returned for a TD) and 11 penalties for 84 yards.

You can't win by making that many mistakes...

👆 They didn't bring their A game & penalties killed them! You cannot beat a team like Union playing sloppy undisciplined football. Union played well , Graham did not. 

18 hours ago, The U Bear said:

i know how much time this kid puts in watching film and staying late working on his game. im so very proud of him. he needed a game like this as much as people been on him. he came up big tonight

His confidence as well as the entire team has to be sky high. To have this young a team and to go beat the defending champ in their place makes you feel like you can beat anybody. I really do thing Ridgeview will have problems with this squad.

22 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

I suppose Graham will lose again in the regular season!  That’s the thriller of the year so far along with Gate City-Richlands.

It was a thrilling game and if Graham can clean things up they won’t lose another regular season game. If they play like last night, they won’t beat Richlands at home.