Tazewell @ Princeton

Bulldog05

4 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I'll take Tazewell in this one. 

That’s what I was thinking by the films but had never watched them so I didn’t wanna say anything and offend someone cause that seems to be easy to do on here. I’m sure you know how it goes! Lol

On 9/21/2019 at 8:58 PM, Bulldogs52 said:

If we can’t defend the pass they will eat us up like Graham did at the start of the game!

Survived Mt View's air raid attack so I do feel better about it but given a more accurate passer could be trouble.

Wonder how Princeton's defense looks???

This game isn't easy to pick.

Princeton has 1 blowout win over a team that is 0-fer and two ugly losses to Bluefield and AAA P-burg South.

Tazewell has 1 blowout loss to Graham by 45 and 2 lopsided wins vs. lesser opponents.

Game at Princeton...got to go with cats over dogs by 13.

In all this loss prediction for us 🙄...  Can somebody please fill in some basic info such as how does Princeton's offense and defense look?  What players to watch for...

I know nothing about them other than a Graham person telling me that this was going to be a close game and should be a good one.

44 minutes ago, stu_bean said:

In all this loss prediction for us 🙄...  Can somebody please fill in some basic info such as how does Princeton's offense and defense look?  What players to watch for...

I know nothing about them other than a Graham person telling me that this was going to be a close game and should be a good one.

I have seen both Tazewell and Princeton play this year and this game will come down to matchups. I have only seen Tazewell against Graham and Graham was able to throw the ball very well. Coverage break downs hurt Tazewell in that game. Princeton does have a good passing game, even with their QB getting hurt in the Bluefield game, their freshmen backup has come in and has done very well. They torched Oak Hill with passing and even though Parkersburg South beat them bad last week, Princeton still managed to put up decent numbers in the passing game. Princeton's defense struggles with tackling and if a runner from Tazewell gets into the secondary they have a very good chance at scoring. 

It will come down to which defense can step up. Will Tazewell stop the Princeton passing game, or will Princeton stop the Tazewell running game. I think it will be a good game and the score will be close and high scoring. With that being said, I like the Tigers to win this game 34-27.