Richlands @ Bluefield

Bulldog05

Richlands hangs tough vs Bluefield.    Doesn’t get to play Montcalm middle school or 1a Honaker  before meeting up with tazewell in 3 weeks. Gets to play Bluefield, and Radford . Better not sleep on Princeton either if your a T Town fan.  They are bad , they are. But still will probably be favored against you guys.  

9 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Was thinking of coming up Friday to watch this game....but if Bluefield is going to blow them out I may have to find another game lol

You never know...Mitchell Stadium was site of an upset last week when people thought it would be a win for GMen. Maybe you'd bring good vibes to push Richlands to a surprise upset.

On 9/23/2019 at 1:37 AM, Ryan4VT said:

Bluefield by less than whatever it is vs. Tazewell. 😉

Oh yeah, man. To be honest I’m not even exaggerating. Bluefield is probably gonna beat Tazewell by 45 plus

19 hours ago, Tiger 2000 said:

Richlands hangs tough vs Bluefield.    Doesn’t get to play Montcalm middle school or 1a Honaker  before meeting up with tazewell in 3 weeks. Gets to play Bluefield, and Radford . Better not sleep on Princeton either if your a T Town fan.  They are bad , they are. But still will probably be favored against you guys.  

I’m always honest even over hope and confidence. I do believe Princeton is gonna give us a run for our money. 

I think both games have a possibility of being close.  I like tazewell by 7.  Richlands  / Bluefield closer  than it will get predicted.   Good game last year till end of third.  I was on record last week saying “Richlands by 10 “ and had union graham coming down to the wire., so my gut feelings are probably gonna be off this week.    

In 2017, Tazewell scored more points against Bluefield than any other team and, in 2018, scored more points against Bluefield than every other team not named Fairmont Sr.

Having said that, Bluefield scored 62 and 60 vs. the Bulldogs during those seasons...

32 minutes ago, GMan said:

In 2017, Tazewell scored more points against Bluefield than any other team and, in 2018, scored more points against Bluefield than every other team not named Fairmont Sr.

Having said that, Bluefield scored 62 and 60 vs. the Bulldogs during those seasons...

in 2017 they left their starters in against Bluefield's JV. In 2018 they did the same but Bluefield brought back in the starters and Tazewell did score one time against Bluefield's starters.

4 hours ago, Bluefield researcher said:

in 2017 they left their starters in against Bluefield's JV. In 2018 they did the same but Bluefield brought back in the starters and Tazewell did score one time against Bluefield's starters.

When you only have like 20 kids. It's hard put many kids on the field. This is year we most kids out. Nobody thinks about that

1 minute ago, THS6805 said:

When you only have like 20 kids. It's hard put many kids on the field. This is year we most kids out. Nobody thinks about that

Wasn't criticizing the facts just stating them. Although I can see how it might be taken that way. 

5 hours ago, Bluefield researcher said:

Yes, I know, I was at both games.  But still, that wasn't the only game where Bluefield had subs in and the other team still had starters in...

21 minutes ago, Gunz9 said:

Bluefield has had a string of injuries and may be without one of their stars tonight.  Freddy will sub as soon as he can.  Bluefield by 20

Tonight? Did they move the game or was that a typo? Serious question.