Giles with 170 yds of total O against Radford

Hokie1Pokie

Read this from the Bluefield Daily. 170 total yds for Giles against Radford? Dam*, how good is Radford? Im curious to see the take Giles fans have on Radford.  I know the Spartans are struggling this year, but 170 total for even a struggling Giles O is impressive for a defense.  Radford sounds as good as advertised.

13 minutes ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

Read this from the Bluefield Daily. 170 total yds for Giles against Radford? Dam*, how good is Radford? Im curious to see the take Giles fans have on Radford.  I know the Spartans are struggling this year, but 170 total for even a struggling Giles O is impressive for a defense.  Radford sounds as good as advertised.

Radford is without their best two players. They’re still really good. But it’s a real indictment on just how bad Giles is. 

Pretty much a repeat of last week to be honest.  Giles got 70ish of their total yards against Radford and Narrows (178 total) on their last possessions of the ball game.  They got points on Narrows and Radford had a 4th and goal stand.  

1 hour ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Maybe so...but have you watched Giles?

They've been beat up front by some teams that are good up front. They got 4 games with teams that are not going to dominate them up front. I doubt they blow anybody out, but they are certainly capable of winning those 4 games

Just now, Stranger danger said:

They've been beat up front by some teams that are good up front. They got 4 games with teams that are not going to dominate them up front. I doubt they blow anybody out, but they are certainly capable of winning those 4 games

I hope you're right

5 hours ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

How will Giles stack up against Glenvar this year?  Can Giles get the W?  I see that Glenvar is also having a rough season.

Although Glenvar is down  this year compared to last in talent - The teams Glenvar has lost to are a combined 13-1. Played some good teams.