Trenton Adkins stats

Tigers_07

1 hour ago, Mountain Football said:

Adkins just got an offer from WVU.

Good for him!!! Didn't somebody say he was also visiting Ohio State this past Saturday? It's great to have several offers. If I were him, I'd commit before next season starts. That way no distraction of where to go & no pressure to put up 3000 yards to impress another university but that's just me. He's a junior, right? 

14 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Good for him!!! Didn't somebody say he was also visiting Ohio State this past Saturday? It's great to have several offers. If I were him, I'd commit before next season starts. That way no distraction of where to go & no pressure to put up 3000 yards to impress another university but that's just me. He's a junior, right? 

He did go to THE Ohio State Saturday.  His Twitter avatar has changed to him in a #6 Buckeyes jersey... take that for what it's worth.

Not saying that's where he'll commit and actually I don't think they've even offered him yet, but I assume based on the Twitter avatar change that he must've enjoyed himself in Columbus.

1 hour ago, swva_havok_fan said:

He did go to THE Ohio State Saturday.  His Twitter avatar has changed to him in a #6 Buckeyes jersey... take that for what it's worth.

Not saying that's where he'll commit and actually I don't think they've even offered him yet, but I assume based on the Twitter avatar change that he must've enjoyed himself in Columbus.

I'm no fan of Ohio State but I'll cheer on Adkins if he goes there, lol. Gotta support our SWVA boys. Heck, I'm cheering for Purdue and VT these days. 

12 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

You the mean the field house tours have resumed 😂 . Is there a rent free apartment waiting too? LOL (Thought I'd play along with everyone else 😉

Here's a guy who knows some of Graham's best players aren't from Bluefield, Virginia,  yet, speaks as if his program is perfect never the less.

If Adkins goes to Ohio St, I will be watching the Buckeyes regularily, and I'm no Buckeye fan. I just wish Tech would stop beating around the bush and offer. I don't know if he like Tech, but I would like to see him there. This kid is a freaking stud. I think he can play anywhere.

5 minutes ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

If Adkins goes to Ohio St, I will be watching the Buckeyes regularily, and I'm no Buckeye fan. I just wish Tech would stop beating around the bush and offer. I don't know if he like Tech, but I would like to see him there. This kid is a freaking stud. I think he can play anywhere.

I kid you not I heard VT wanted to offer him a PWO because they already had to many RBs 😂🤣😂 Crazy huh??? I think he is pretty high up on OSU RB Recruiting Board and they seemed to show him heavy interest. Which is always great when a Program like that is showing you love.

32 minutes ago, CoachT423 said:

I kid you not I heard VT wanted to offer him a PWO because they already had to many RBs 😂🤣😂 Crazy huh??? I think he is pretty high up on OSU RB Recruiting Board and they seemed to show him heavy interest. Which is always great when a Program like that is showing you love.

........and when I program like OSU (although I am not a fan) shows you the love, other teams take note. Could start an avalanche of offers.

3 hours ago, cityofRaven said:

Here's a guy who knows some of Graham's best players aren't from Bluefield, Virginia,  yet, speaks as if his program is perfect never the less.

Just a kidding around buddy....you Richlands people take recruiting jokes and cleat references so serious... lighten up 😂😂😂😂

Lots of high school athletes go where they think the best program is for them, more power to them. Lots of parents hold their boys back a year, that’s their choice. Parents do what they perceive as best for their student athletes whether Richlands, Graham, Bluefield, Radford, etc. are the beneficiaries. 

Now, what days and times can I bring my boy to see the field house because if Adkins is coming to the Big R, I may need to find a place in Raven. 😉

On 11/27/2019 at 8:22 AM, cityofRaven said:

Hello, Mr. Kettle...

3 hours ago, cityofRaven said:

Show me where I said Richlands had a perfect program?

What purpose is served by this? You boys are from the same county. Create bonds to form friendships don’t build walls to create barriers. 

Side note. Are you receiving my pms?