Tazewell @ Honaker

Bulldog05

Honaker impressed me tonight beating the crap out of Grundy. And a Tazewell team without Harris and Jones...where is the offense coming from? 

I wouldn’t be surprised if Honaker pulled the upset. 

1 minute ago, Ryan4VT said:

Honaker impressed me tonight beating the crap out of Grundy. And a Tazewell team without Harris and Jones...where is the offense coming from? 

Yeah, I forgot about that... good point.  I'll still take the Dawgs.  

5 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

As much as I hate to agree with you, this could very well be true. 

Grundy although good was probably way overrated considering who they have played. Honaker had some losses to a few not so great teams. Not knowing status of the two RBs it could be a tough one. Hopefully dogs defense comes out strong again.

2 hours ago, stu_bean said:

What I saw didn't look like be fine for several weeks. Hope I'm wrong for several reasons though. Don't know how could say that is fine...

My bad guys. Rumors on Facebook. But I did talk to him and he said nothing was broke. 

1 hour ago, Bulldog05 said:

My bad guys. Rumors on Facebook. But I did talk to him and he said nothing was broke. 

Even without a break (fantastic news), ligament damage many times can be worse than a clean break in terms of rehab and return.  Continue keeping Harris and Jones in your thoughts and prayers.

Tazewell is gonna have to find a new identity on offense, finally seen a spark from the defense last week that hasn't been there since week 1...  Once Chance went down in last week game, seen a fire ignite in them that should've been ignited weeks ago.  Gonna be a close game again. 

28 minutes ago, Bulldogs52 said:

Tazewell is gonna have to find a new identity on offense, finally seen a spark from the defense last week that hasn't been there since week 1...  Once Chance went down in last week game, seen a fire ignite in them that should've been ignited weeks ago.  Gonna be a close game again. 

Has anyone heard anything on Harris?

10 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Torn ACL, LCL, Tibia and pulled hamstring.  Wish the young man the best on his long road to recovery.  He is such a great kid and did not deserve this. 

I have no doubt as hard as this young man works he will overcome this setback. He is a great kid with a great attitude and work ethic. Very unfortunate set of circumstances that didn't have to happen.

26 minutes ago, Bulldogs52 said:

That’s 5 or 6 from this team alone with bad knee injuries....   

I hate that for them I was hoping they'd make the playoffs for  the first time in years, maybe they still will. Its neat seeing a young team come of age, and it sucks when petty plays affect their ceiling. I'm  hoping the pioneers  will get it together  in the next year or so until then I will just enjoy watching  them improve and take their lumps. 

Good luck to the Bulldogs  the rest of the way. 

23 hours ago, Pioneer pride said:

I hate that for them I was hoping they'd make the playoffs for  the first time in years, maybe they still will. Its neat seeing a young team come of age, and it sucks when petty plays affect their ceiling. I'm  hoping the pioneers  will get it together  in the next year or so until then I will just enjoy watching  them improve and take their lumps. 

Good luck to the Bulldogs  the rest of the way. 

If they win the games they should they will be in the play offs now that may mean going to bullit park or RV first round but they should get in. I feel for the Harris kid he one heck of a ball player 

22 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

The actions of a few are making the Tigers look bad.  Hopefully it will be dealt with.

Did the same player who caused Harris's injuries also cause the Bluefield player's injury? If this was already answered, I apologize.