Tazewell @ Honaker

Bulldog05

16 hours ago, Jags52 said:

If they win the games they should they will be in the play offs now that may mean going to bullit park or RV first round but they should get in. I feel for the Harris kid he one heck of a ball player 

One could only hope,  last year they imploded when injuries  happened. 

1 hour ago, Pioneer pride said:

One could only hope,  last year they imploded when injuries  happened. 

When you have 11 injuries, I guess that is expected.  Several key players are out fornthe rest ofnthe season this year.  Been a tough couple of years for injuries for the Bulldogs.

1 hour ago, Real Sasquatch said:

When you have 11 injuries, I guess that is expected.  Several key players are out fornthe rest ofnthe season this year.  Been a tough couple of years for injuries for the Bulldogs.

That's the breaks sometimes. Maybe  lebanon will steal a win due to injuries again this year against  Tazwell,  but I doubt it. 

2 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Injury bug seems to hit them pretty hard every year and with a small roster that makes things tough. The early 3 wins should help as far as post season goes with VA High lee  and Lebanon sitting with 0 wins and battle also having key injuries should be a battle with Gate city Marion and Tazewell for those last few spots and the southwest district is down compared to mountain 7 this year gate city could out point the other two just on strength of schedule. So I guess the battle for the ugly dragon trophy could decide that last spot.