Graham vs Princeton

Gridiron60

I'm.hoping an extra week has helped GMen clean up their game and we see a more disciplined team and far less penalties; no TDs called back. I believe Graham.wins handily and hopefully gets out of game with. no injuries. Sounded like things got a little rough in Princeton/Tazewell game. 

9 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

I'm.hoping an extra week has helped GMen clean up their game and we see a more disciplined team and far less penalties; no TDs called back. I believe Graham.wins handily and hopefully gets out of game with. no injuries. Sounded like things got a little rough in Princeton/Tazewell game. 

Tazewell's QB was able to gash their defense several times.  Lester will have a field day, if he takes off and runs.  Shut down #6 for Princeton and they have no offense.  Their RB is decent, but he shouldn't do much against Graham's defense (IF they don't arm tackle and tackle too high like last week).  Tazewell's defense got to the QB several times and they blew up the line of scrimmage several times.  Tazewell also went to the red zone on 3 or 4 more occasions (without Harris) and came up with zero points after turnovers and a missed fg.   Graham will name the score in this one.  Starters out by halftime, if I were to guess.

11 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Tazewell's QB was able to gash their defense several times.  Lester will have a field day, if he takes off and runs.  Shut down #6 for Princeton and they have no offense.  Their RB is decent, but he shouldn't do much against Graham's defense (IF they don't arm tackle and tackle too high like last week).  Tazewell's defense got to the QB several times and they blew up the line of scrimmage several times.  Tazewell also went to the red zone on 3 or 4 more occasions (without Harris) and came up with zero points after turnovers and a missed fg.   Graham will name the score in this one.  Starters out by halftime, if I were to guess.

I'm just hoping Princeton plays a clean game. I'd hate to see any injuries especially ones caused intentionally. I wasn't at the game but have spoken to neutral parties that were & they were in agreement with some Tazewell folks about dirty play on the part of some Princeton players. I'd like to see the film on the play that took out Harris boy. Prayers for him by the way. 

3 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

I'm just hoping Princeton plays a clean game. I'd hate to see any injuries especially ones caused intentionally. I wasn't at the game but have spoken to neutral parties that were & they were in agreement with some Tazewell folks about dirty play on the part of some Princeton players. I'd like to see the film on the play that took out Harris boy. Prayers for him by the way. 

Go to WVVA news and click on the sports section. They have highlights from around the area...they showed that particular play. I believe the highlight of that game is under the first section.

Graham needs to cancel this series like.....years ago. Princeton is arguably the worst AAA historic football playing school in the state of WV. I don't know why. Other than a couple Jamy Early and Nick Preservati led good teams decades ago, I'm perplexed how God awful Princeton is in football year after year, decade after decade. They've had some talent over that way, but somehow it just never translates to wins. 

3 hours ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

Graham needs to cancel this series like.....years ago. Princeton is arguably the worst AAA historic football playing school in the state of WV. I don't know why. Other than a couple Jamy Early and Nick Preservati led good teams decades ago, I'm perplexed how God awful Princeton is in football year after year, decade after decade. They've had some talent over that way, but somehow it just never translates to wins. 

I have to say I saw talent on the field but the absolute worst coaching and general play I've ever seen. Even our years of 0-10 looked better than what I saw. Right coach and right attitude, that team would be tough. 

After they had such horrible class and unsportsmanlike players on their team, I hope graham DESTROYS Princeton. Talk about a disrespectful group of kids, they took Harris out intentionally, then didn’t even have enough class/Respect  to even take a knee. That’s low as low can get. Sorry to be so blunt. 

3 hours ago, Bulldog05 said:

After they had such horrible class and unsportsmanlike players on their team, I hope graham DESTROYS Princeton. Talk about a disrespectful group of kids, they took Harris out intentionally, then didn’t even have enough class/Respect  to even take a knee. That’s low as low can get. Sorry to be so blunt. 

Dont forget the post game antics.  smh.

IF  ( I say If because I wasn't there to see it for myself )   Princeton showed the kind of,  or lack there of sportsmanship that everyone that was there is stating,  then I hope Graham lays the Smackdown on their ____ ___ !  No place for that kind of stuff on a high school football field !  

Could anybody that was there fill the rest of us in on what Princeton did when the game was over ?

I hope the Harris kid is not hurt badly enough so that he misses much time,  but if he does, I hope and pray for a quick recovery !  

It’s not above any team in the area to be involved in thuggish behavior. I’d like to think Princeton’s coach doesn’t promote it. I thought I’d heard that he had kids transfer out last year because he came down hard on them for that sort of behavior. 

When Bluefield played them earlier and had a player hurt (Johnson) none of the Princeton players took a knee at any point in time.  The tackle on the Harris kid from Tazewell looked just like the tackle on  Johnson that broke his ankle.  Hope he is ok

45 minutes ago, Bigrhsfan said:

IF  ( I say If because I wasn't there to see it for myself )   Princeton showed the kind of,  or lack there of sportsmanship that everyone that was there is stating,  then I hope Graham lays the Smackdown on their ____ ___ !  No place for that kind of stuff on a high school football field !  

Could anybody that was there fill the rest of us in on what Princeton did when the game was over ?

I hope the Harris kid is not hurt badly enough so that he misses much time,  but if he does, I hope and pray for a quick recovery !  

I didn't see all of it but as they lined up to shake hands, when I looked over one player was off by himself getting booed and then throwing his arms up in the air like look at me towards the crowd.  Somebody else needs to fill in the part that I didn't see.

As far as tackling Harris, he was 5 yds in the end zone when he got brought down.  I hate to call out teams but that was the most classless team I have ever personally witnessed.  I don't personally know the coach but I know who he is and I'll say his "pedigree" says enough for me

I was talking to a parent of a Graham player today, and allegedly a player from Princeton had a post on their Snapchat stating how they hope to hurt a certain Graham player the way they had other players on local teams. Again I stress the allegedly part of this post, but if this is true, I have a feeling Friday night will get out of hand very quickly 

5 hours ago, bgibb said:

I was talking to a parent of a Graham player today, and allegedly a player from Princeton had a post on their Snapchat stating how they hope to hurt a certain Graham player the way they had other players on local teams. Again I stress the allegedly part of this post, but if this is true, I have a feeling Friday night will get out of hand very quickly 

Yeah, let em Run their mouth to THE DEFENDING STATE CHAMPS and see how it turns out for them. Graham is liable to show them who the big dogs are. I don’t wanna wish anything bad on anyone and I won’t. But they need to learn some class, and sometimes you gotta learn the hard way. I strongly believe the G-Men ain’t a team they wanna try to hurt cause they’re liable to get fooled quick! I hope Graham smokes them by 60+. 

9 hours ago, bgibb said:

I hope Graham pulls a Freddy Simon and pushes the score near triple digits. They certainly have the capability to.

During the handshake one player, 50 or 55 pulled away and started flipping the Tazewell crowed off. Don’t wanna wish injury on anyone but #6 for Princeton karma is bitch man! To do what he did and then walk up to him and say that’s what you get bitch. 

13 minutes ago, Bulldogs52 said:

During the handshake one player, 50 or 55 pulled away and started flipping the Tazewell crowed off. Don’t wanna wish injury on anyone but #6 for Princeton karma is bitch man! To do what he did and then walk up to him and say that’s what you get bitch. 

Sounds like Princeton coach needs to get his players under control. If he's perpetuating or allowing this behavior, perhaps someone needs to take him to task. 

Anybody that knows me knows that I have a hard time pulling for Graham to win.  Just old die hard rivalry hatred.  With that said, I will be a huge Gmen fan this Friday and hope they stomp them flat and make them regret even taking the field against a Tazewell Co team again.

Enough Graham  fans and players were at the game Friday to know the truth and see what happened.  I think they will be more than prepared and be ready to take the to the woodshed.

11 hours ago, stu_bean said:

Anybody that knows me knows that I have a hard time pulling for Graham to win.  Just old die hard rivalry hatred.  With that said, I will be a huge Gmen fan this Friday and hope they stomp them flat and make them regret even taking the field against a Tazewell Co team again.

Enough Graham  fans and players were at the game Friday to know the truth and see what happened.  I think they will be more than prepared and be ready to take the to the woodshed.

WVSSAC has been notified.   And I agree.  There is no place in sports for that type of behavior and poor sportsmanship.  The actions of a few has reflected very poorly on PSHS.  Hopefully those issues have been dealt with appropriately by the adults in charge.