Punting                        NO         YDS      AVG

Lytton                            14           541      38.6

PAT's

Lytton                            18-18

]FG's

Lytton                             3-5

Tackles for Loss

Hoffman                         11.5

Gotta make the stops and force them to pass the ball. That’s the key to a big W. 

Just now, Ryan4VT said:

Gotta make the stops and force them to pass the ball. That’s the key to a big W. 

Agreed,  defence on both sides will be huge.  Radford has allowed 49 points in 4 games while the Blues have allowed 133 points in 4 games.  

8 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Radford is the best team in 2C.... it’ll definitely be a team from 2D that represents the West at the end. Great job Blues!!!

that's what I was gonna ask. If Radford does win 2C, can the West win? Whether it be Graham, Ridgeview or Union?

8 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

that's what I was gonna ask. If Radford does win 2C, can the West win? Whether it be Graham, Ridgeview or Union?

Radford has some speed. And their D is big. But they can’t throw very well and if you get up, they start to panic. 

10 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

The top 4 in 2D would likely beat Radford so I’m sure a team from that region represents the west. I’m not sure what the East has especially with Goochland going to 3A. I know that Buckingham returned 20 starters and put the smack down on a solid Appomattox team so they could be an issue. 

Just now, Ryan4VT said:

Radford has some speed. And their D is big. But they can’t throw very well and if you get up, they start to panic. 

Radford isn't nearly the same team without 3 players out including prioleau....I'm still not sure they are the best 2C team now

24 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

The top 4 in 2D would likely beat Radford so I’m sure a team from that region represents the west. I’m not sure what the East has especially with Goochland going to 3A. I know that Buckingham returned 20 starters and put the smack down on a solid Appomattox team so they could be an issue. 

It's looking like Thomas Jefferson-Richmond (dropped down from Class 3 to 2 this cycle) is the class of the East so far based on discussions on the other board.

39 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

In my opinion, 2A is extremely weak this year. In 2B Buckingam is very good and Stuart’s draft is undefeated. My guess is one of those two teams will be in Salem in December.

10 minutes ago, Suit Up said:

In my opinion, 2A is extremely weak this year. In 2B Buckingam is very good and Stuart’s draft is undefeated. My guess is one of those two teams will be in Salem in December.

I wouldn’t say all of 2A is weak. 2C isn’t looking the greatest but Ridgeview, Union, and Graham are solid this year and Richlands is one of those sleeper teams that will probably go in as a 5th seed after putting 45 on the top team in 2C(points wise) 

5 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

I wouldn’t say all of 2A is weak. 2C isn’t looking the greatest but Ridgeview, Union, and Graham are solid this year and Richlands is one of those sleeper teams that will probably go in as a 5th seed after putting 45 on the top team in 2C(points wise) 

I’m referring to class 2 region A. Not the whole class. B and D are pretty solid this year. And the top 3 in C (Radford, Gretna, and Appomattox are all tough teams)

Kinda feels like to me that Radford is trying to find themselves again after some critical losses. However, they are still a very, very good football team.

Great job, and hats off to Richlands....Huge win!

Watching how 2D shakes out come playoff time is going to be a lot of fun!

9 hours ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Radford is the best team in 2C.... it’ll definitely be a team from 2D that represents the West at the end. Great job Blues!!!

The best in 2C at seasons start was Radford. By game 12 or 13, an old foe named Appo will be that team.  Actually, probably already is that team at this point in the season. Week by week, they are improving.  The talent level at Appo is incredible and they have a huge ceiling for improvement as they mature. Look for Appo to come out of Region C.

8 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

It's looking like Thomas Jefferson-Richmond (dropped down from Class 3 to 2 this cycle) is the class of the East so far based on discussions on the other board.

Class of the East is Buckingham and Stuart's Draft. Clarke County and Poqouson are equally as good as Thomas Jefferson. Look for Buckingham County to play in the state title game.