Union Bears

ojrussell

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2019 at 11:57 AM, swva_havok_fan said:

Don't get me wrong, I believe Pikeville will beat us regardless... they're just that good.  But, it's discomforting to know that you're probably going to have to play 11 on 14 down there.

They didn't need no help from the refs! Keep crying, it was a good ole butt whipping!!!

20 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Not crying at all jackass.  That was posted before the game.

O my, your such a big boy  or girl? Using those big words!!! Yes posted before the game, just always making excuses before the Panthers spanked your butt!!! Keep crying, you big baby!!! I'll drop off some Destin and diapers for ya next time I'm over that way!

21 minutes ago, Black Bears said:

O my, your such a big boy  or girl? Using those big words!!! Yes posted before the game, just always making excuses before the Panthers spanked your butt!!! Keep crying, you big baby!!! I'll drop off some Destin and diapers for ya next time I'm over that way!

In his defense he stated at the beginning of the season that Pikeville would win that game. Everyone knows how good Pikeville is. Everyone, that has experienced it, also knows of the reputation of KY officiating at select locations as well. Not been to every venue, but Letcher and Middlesboro are pretty bad.

49 minutes ago, Black Bears said:

Hows the recruiting going for the next cycle?

51 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Hows the recruiting going for the next cycle?

Pikeville as been a power house since the 80's. It's a top notch school academically and has nice facilities. If it was possible,  I would see why people would send their children there. Seems like when a program has their success, that's what people claim.

5 hours ago, Black Bears said:

Pikeville as been a power house since the 80's. It's a top notch school academically and has nice facilities. If it was possible,  I would see why people would send their children there. Seems like when a program has their success, that's what people claim.

Claim? How many transfer kids are on the Pikeville roster? 

15 hours ago, Black Bears said:

Even I'm not stupid enough to say we lost by 40 because KHSAA refs... take your win and good luck with your recruits in the playoffs.  I can see why Shelby Valley and Pike Central folks can't stand you now.  Heard y'all signed a couple of 5* from Lexington next year?  Is that accurate?

8 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Even I'm not stupid enough to say we lost by 40 because KHSAA refs... take your win and good luck with your recruits in the playoffs.  I can see why Shelby Valley and Pike Central folks can't stand you now.  Heard y'all signed a couple of 5* from Lexington next year?  Is that 

Could of surprised me! Yep we are pulling kids in from Lexington and paying for their housing and cars! We also giving the parents good paying jobs too! 

16 hours ago, BigWinners said:

Claim? How many transfer kids are on the Pikeville roster? 

Not for sure, apparently we are getting  a 5 star from Lexington! That's impressive considering their a hand ful of 5star players in the state!