Week 6 Updates

Bulldog05

Here are your Sports Live Friday Night finals from high school football action in Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia on Friday, Oct. 4.

Times News Sports @tnsportslive

Sports Live Friday Night Finals starting to roll in from Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia

Just now, Union_Fan said:

Paintsville really is that good. I would say their D is better than Graham and offense about the same. But Union killed themselves with personal fouls. Led directly to 2 Tiger TDs.

Ah. Wasn’t sure if it was a looking ahead or just a good team. Gotta get it outta the mind before Friday. 

Just now, Pioneer pride said:

Castlewood  and Virginia  High for the wins lol

Yeah, those were the two I was thinking of XD

I found it hard to believe that Lebanon is winless. Not that Marion is a great team, but for goodness sake, Lebanon scored more points against Marion in the first four minutes of the game than Battle and Grayson did in eight quarters. They should have the numbers, size, and speed to compete as a middle of the road 2A team, they've just got to learn to win. I wouldn't be shocked if they surprise Tazewell too.

Tim Hayes Retweeted

Chris Lark @Coach_Lark
Castlewood 38  Northwood 6 Nice win on the road 
Homecoming next week at home vs Twin Springs Let’s enjoy this tonight and get ready to go to work Monday

Allen Gregory @Greg_BHCSports

Patrick Henry defeats Rural Retreat 31-0 behind the passing of senior quarterback Dakota Rector. #hcfh

great state

5 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

Yep. Tough loss. We weren't better, but still had our chances.

I actually think we were way better but this is the most undisciplined team I've ever seen.  If I was travis there would be a few kids sitting next week and yes I know who were playing.  I said a week or two ago our mouths would cost us and it happened tonight.  

28 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

I actually think we were way better but this is the most undisciplined team I've ever seen.  If I was travis there would be a few kids sitting next week and yes I know who were playing.  I said a week or two ago our mouths would cost us and it happened tonight.  

Great teams accept accountability. Not all of this is on the players tonight. Both Travis as well as our kids have to own this and come our ready next Friday,