Ridgeview @ Union

swva_havok_fan

1 hour ago, Observer said:

I'm sure they are referring to Sproles.  Hill is good, with a lot of potential, but he's not reached stud status yet.

As a freshman he is a stud I can only imagine what he will do as a senior. They say Sproles has been a stud since a freshman too. All I know is that they have made a great 1 2 punch  

5 hours ago, Bigdog said:

Polier and his cousin Satterfield are transfers from lee county.  Polier is a Satterfield (his mom was).  Same bunch. Satterfield’s dad was a stud and his brother was a good lineman in the early 90s. My coworker went to school with them all.  

Wow, small world. A tough bunch. That bunch was hard nosed and all of em just good football players. Polier is no different. A great player.

1 hour ago, It Doesnt Matter said:

As a freshman he is a stud I can only imagine what he will do as a senior. They say Sproles has been a stud since a freshman too. All I know is that they have made a great 1 2 punch  

Hill is not a stud. Watch the films...

On 10/9/2019 at 7:58 AM, Union_Fan said:

I think this game comes down to a simple choice for Union. Play like you did against Graham and win, or play like you did against Paintsville and lose. Ridgeview is going to be well prepared, and their players will be beyond hyped for this game. One untimely mistake by the Bears could be all it takes to lose control of this game. Have to play smart.

Your right play like u did at Graham and u can win but I honestly can't see Union play with enough discipline to beat a good team.  Seems like the coaching staff has lost some control of the team.

On 10/9/2019 at 2:16 AM, Hokie1Pokie said:

Any relation to the Satterfields that played at Lee back in the late 80's and 90's.  Eric played in the late 90s and was awesome, and I think Lee had a big lineman with the last name of Satterfield back in the late 80's/early 90's on some of those crazy good teams.

That is Eric’s son. 

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 1:24 PM, It Doesnt Matter said:

Dang that 1 2 Punch got KO'd tonight