Battle at Central

bristol8434

18 hours ago, grandpaw trojan said:

If they stay away from the triple gun an with Poe back they should have a chance. If the coach had threw the triple away after the loss To Abingdon       they would have been 3-2 or maybe 4-1 and may not have had the player losses they have.

If they dont run that what will they run.  thats all i can remember them running for years now

Battle has too many key injuries to win this one I know central is banged up too but unless the young QB from battle has grown up a lot since his first game and that o line has improved I see central taking this one in a 21-14 game

ran the wildcat or a version of it, I know they lost Brown in 2nd series but Battle had them on there heals in the first half.. I am telling you Battle was a much better team at first of the year, key injuries an bad offence decisions made this team what it is.

10 hours ago, HaloSports2 said:

If they dont run that what will they run.  thats all i can remember them running for years now

6 hours ago, Jags52 said:

Battle has too many key injuries to win this one I know central is banged up too but unless the young QB from battle has grown up a lot since his first game and that o line has improved I see central taking this one in a 21-14 game

More like Central  by 14 +

Where are all the athletes at Battle that they’ve had the past three years?? I know 20, 9, and 6 were decent but they’ve got no speed at playmaker positions. There most athletic seems to be a TE/DE. 

Once again they put up a fight for a quarter and a half and then they run out of juice

13 hours ago, bristol8434 said:

Where are all the athletes at Battle that they’ve had the past three years?? I know 20, 9, and 6 were decent but they’ve got no speed at playmaker positions. There most athletic seems to be a TE/DE. 

Once again they put up a fight for a quarter and a half and then they run out of juice

feeder system has ran out, some idiot decided to do travel ball football an kill that sport like they have baseball!