Virginia High

Pioneer pride

Just curious I heard from people in Abingdon that Virginia High had a few players quit this week...is there any truth to this rumor? It came from people close to Abingdon's AD. If it's TRUE an already struggling Virginia High team just got worse...tough season for the Bearcats. 

9 hours ago, Pioneer pride said:

Just curious I heard from people in Abingdon that Virginia High had a few players quit this week...is there any truth to this rumor? It came from people close to Abingdon's AD. If it's TRUE an already struggling Virginia High team just got worse...tough season for the Bearcats. 

Basketball is coming up, maybe the players play both sports and want to get a head start on the hardwood! In all seriousness who knows what's in a kids head and usually trouble with boys runs in packs of 6 & 8, on kid gets mad at 5 more follow!

16 hours ago, Pioneer pride said:

What is your fixation with VA High?  You constantly come on here and bash how bad they are. Stick with Lebanon, Pioneer Pride. Guess what, they are still better than the Pioneers. Your agenda of bashing them has gotten old. Yes, they had players quit, yes, they don’t have the same team they have had. They are playing freshman and sophomores.  Seniors had a very false sense of entitlement. 

4 hours ago, FoxTrot said:

What is your fixation with VA High?  You constantly come on here and bash how bad they are. Stick with Lebanon, Pioneer Pride. Guess what, they are still better than the Pioneers. Your agenda of bashing them has gotten old. Yes, they had players quit, yes, they don’t have the same team they have had. They are playing freshman and sophomores.  Seniors had a very false sense of entitlement. 

I have to admit I wake up every day looking for ways to bash the Bearcats, because I have such a fixation  on them and my life revolves around bashing them nonstop. That is totally who I am.....Not!! I have a life and i assure it doesn't revolve around the Bearcats. I wish the Bearcats success. I've got family members  who go to school there and one who is in the band. I support them every time I can and you telling me to stick with Lebanon isn't going to change that, so get over it. My association  with lebanon is career related and doesn't concen you. I also have an association  with Abingdon but again it doesn't concern  you either. I'm going to be up front and honest about what I post, because I'm an honest person and dont sugar coat things. If a team is bad they are bad, its life and we don't always get a trophy. If my honesty  about Virginia  High bothers you then i suggest you take it a little less seriously,  it's only high school football. I only posted a rumor and said it was another tough break for the team that is struggling. There is no bashing in that. I know one of the seniors who quit quite well and he is not entitled  he is a very good Christian  young man, I dont appreciate  you saying that he had a false sense of entitlement. That is bashing a teenager actually. That shows me you don't know as much as you think you do. As for the Lebanon game, we will find out when it happens. If we lose, we lose and I'm good with it and I will congratulate the Bearcats  for it. Have a truly blessed day. Good luck to all teams Friday  night, especially  the Bearcats as they play Abingdon. 

1 hour ago, Pioneer pride said:

I have to admit I wake up every day looking for ways to bash the Bearcats, because I have such a fixation  on them and my life revolves around bashing them nonstop. That is totally who I am.....Not!! I have a life and i assure it doesn't revolve around the Bearcats. I wish the Bearcats success. I've got family members  who go to school there and one who is in the band. I support them every time I can and you telling me to stick with Lebanon isn't going to change that, so get over it. My association  with lebanon is career related and doesn't concen you. I also have an association  with Abingdon but again it doesn't concern  you either. I'm going to be up front and honest about what I post, because I'm an honest person and dont sugar coat things. If a team is bad they are bad, its life and we don't always get a trophy. If my honesty  about Virginia  High bothers you then i suggest you take it a little less seriously,  it's only high school football. I only posted a rumor and said it was another tough break for the team that is struggling. There is no bashing in that. I know one of the seniors who quit quite well and he is not entitled  he is a very good Christian  young man, I dont appreciate  you saying that he had a false sense of entitlement. That is bashing a teenager actually. That shows me you don't know as much as you think you do. As for the Lebanon game, we will find out when it happens. If we lose, we lose and I'm good with it and I will congratulate the Bearcats  for it. Have a truly blessed day. Good luck to all teams Friday  night, especially  the Bearcats as they play Abingdon. 

How many times have you said va High is bad and they will lose by 50 or the other team will name the score, and please patronize us with your holier then now response. Your honesty about Va High doesn’t bother me at all, and YES I will say that the seniors that quit have a false sense of entitlement and that goes for their parents as well. Being a Christian has nothing to do with it. I call it just like I see it as well. Yes, Va High isn’t very good, due to youth, and only 2 seniors that quit even played in previous years. No one is on this board talking about how bad Lebanon is, because they do not care. Keep shading what you say about VA High, I promise you I know a lot more about the situation than your hearsay!

25 minutes ago, FoxTrot said:

How many times have you said va High is bad and they will lose by 50 or the other team will name the score, and please patronize us with your holier then now response. Your honesty about Va High doesn’t bother me at all, and YES I will say that the seniors that quit have a false sense of entitlement and that goes for their parents as well. Being a Christian has nothing to do with it. I call it just like I see it as well. Yes, Va High isn’t very good, due to youth, and only 2 seniors that quit even played in previous years. No one is on this board talking about how bad Lebanon is, because they do not care. Keep shading what you say about VA High, I promise you I know a lot more about the situation than your hearsay!

You are wasting my time and aren't worth it. I'm going to keep predicting  VA High to get blown out now just to bother you.  For example  Abingdon 60 to 0. 

People pick lebanon to get blown out all the time and I'm not taking it personally. Its opinions and I'm not triggered by it but apparently  you are. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2019 at 1:54 PM, FoxTrot said:

What is your fixation with VA High?  You constantly come on here and bash how bad they are. Stick with Lebanon, Pioneer Pride. Guess what, they are still better than the Pioneers. Your agenda of bashing them has gotten old. Yes, they had players quit, yes, they don’t have the same team they have had. They are playing freshman and sophomores.  Seniors had a very false sense of  entitlement. 

Virginia High better than Lebanon ?? Well apparently  not we just beat them..just saying. 

Virginia High better than Lebanon ?? Well apparently  not we just beat them..just saying. 

Lebanon physically beat va high, congratulations. I will stand up and take it. Congrats to the Pioneers. I am just saying as well... you are still a hypocrite. 

1 minute ago, FoxTrot said:

Lebanon physically beat va high, congratulations. I will stand up and take it. Congrats to the Pioneers. I am just saying as well... you are still a hypocrite. 

Lol you dont even know me. Have a great night. 

Congrats on your one and only victory of the season over another winless team...did ya really have to go back and dig this up?? Take your one and only win and enjoy it. 

2 minutes ago, UnionBears84 said:

Congrats on your one and only victory of the season over another winless team...did ya really have to go back and dig this up?? Take your one and only win and enjoy it. 

And this is supposed  to bother me?? I'm going to totally enjoy it lol. 

15 minutes ago, FoxTrot said:

Thank God!  Good luck to the Pioneers. Their kids deserved it. That “Pioneer Pride” is back. 

Funny thing is, you got triggered initially over me asking a question  about a rumor I had heard. I only stated a fact that losing 3 starters was only going to hurt a already struggling team. Ive supported the bearcats because my nephew goes to Va High, and I go to his games to support what he does with the band. I'm sorry me stating that they were bad hurt your feelings.  Why get triggered over something  so insignificant??No wonder this country has issues. I feel sorry for you if something  that small bothers you I mean that's just sad. Its pathetic that I get ridiculed  for posting a question I heard over a rumor ?? I mean grow up.