AFTER THE WHISTLE EP 2.7

bucfan64

WEEK 6 RECAP

PEAK PERFORMANCE OF THE WEEK- Graham High Athlete

BIG TALK - NFHS Streaming, will it affect the last hold of Americana? Officials Quitting Due to Parents, Players and Coaches

BELLACINO'S PLAYER OF THE WEEK - Hurley High Athlete

STUMP THE CRIG- Frogs, spit and Drool

IGA TOP 5 - Changes all the way around in each poll WEEK 7 PICKS- Crigger holds a one game lead, one coach slides in the standings

YOUTUBE SHOW

PODCAST VERSION

9 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Union cannot get any love from Coach Crigger ๐Ÿ˜‚ maybe if they beat Ridgeview, he'll put them above the Big R...who am I kidding? He's not going to do that ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Well, he does think that cow "ninners" are refrigerated, sooooo....LOL
Maybe he can "fill those shoes" at the Big R one day. Would probably be a dream, or "cream", come true.ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just now, BigWinners said:

Wonder what mental gymnastics dude uses this week to keep Ridgeview and Richlands ahead of Union.

He always saysย to be the man you have to beat the man~ y'all beat Richlands, Graham, & Ridgeview, not sure how any of three can NOT put Union at #1 IMOย 

23 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Wonder what mental gymnastics dude uses this week to keep Ridgeview and Richlands ahead of Union.

The longer yโ€™all keep letting it get under your skin, the longer heโ€™ll keep it going lol.ย 

23 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

The longer yโ€™all keep letting it get under your skin, the longer heโ€™ll keep it going lol.ย 

You know me somewhat. Do you really believe it's under my skin? lol

I'm literally curious to hear his rationale here. It'll be impressive to see how he does it.

20 hours ago, BigWinners said:

I'm literally curious to hear his rationale here. It'll be impressive to see how he does it.

I think he's giving the Big R a lot of credit and it may or may not be due. On one episode they said Richlands stayed with Bluefield. I was at the game which I don't wish to rehash a bad call with Blues fans. But there's no comparison. Bluefield had several starters out that night.ย ย A Radfordย team with some of their best players out managed to put 28 on the board at Ernie Hicksย and last night the Blues smoked an injuryย decimated Tazewell team. Blues are solid and if they beat Graham, heck I'll put them nearly at the top but right now it's Union undeniably in Region D. Blues are capable of beating Graham no doubt especially if Graham has another series of self inflicted wounds which plagued them at both the Bluefield & Union (taking nothing away from either of those teams, there were better teams on the given night). I do think Graham was capable of winning both but penalties , undisciplineness,ย and not sticking to assignments hurts against great teams. They cannot do that against a Richlandsย or they lose and the Big R will be 3rd in Region D come playoff time.ย 

On 10/12/2019 at 12:20 AM, BigWinners said:

Tommy Gunn is one of the funniest humans you could ever spend time with.ย  ย Where theres a way, Crig will find the way to play it up.