Tazewell V. Bluefield

Bulldog05

25 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Tazewell is down 2 more starters including the qb.  Bluefield will basically be playing Tazewells JV anyway.  If starters arent pulled early, it would be surprising.

Who is the other starter that is down?

I’m actually pretty impressed. Correct me if I’m wrong but they held Bluefields starters to 35 points. I’m actually pretty satisfied considering I thought it was gonna be much worse to be honest. 

5 hours ago, Bulldog05 said:

I’m actually pretty impressed. Correct me if I’m wrong but they held Bluefields starters to 35 points. I’m actually pretty satisfied considering I thought it was gonna be much worse to be honest. 

Simons held starters to 35 points not Tazewell.

I was impressed with the respect that the Bluefied players and coaches showed throughout the game. There was no cheap shots, trash talk, late hits or anything. Even walking over and shaking hands with our injured players after the game. Outside of the score, I felt the game was just opportunities for Tazewell kids to really play against competition for measure. I thought Tazewell had a good flow offensively compared to previous games.