Union @ Central

CriticalNoise

Union should have little trouble stopping the Double Wing. Even with the lose of Reynolds, they are still fast. Gotta cover Brickey and contain qb Mullins. And Tester on any side of the ball is a handful. He’s a lot of fun to watch. Can’t let Crabtree get a seam either. 

With that said, Union stretches their legs and lead in the second half for the W. 

20 hours ago, Keepitreal said:

Quick question.  Who does Union graduate after this year?

With what they have coming up not trying to hurt feelings here but the only 1 they will miss is Pollier. I'm sorry but if you planned on beating Union and have not this year you missed your chance for probably the next 7 years talent upon talent coming. Just stating the facts.

18 minutes ago, UNION'S HAMMER said:

With what they have coming up not trying to hurt feelings here but the only 1 they will miss is Pollier. I'm sorry but if you planned on beating Union and have not this year you missed your chance for probably the next 7 years talent upon talent coming. Just stating the facts.

Not sure about the QB position but we do have some good ball players coming up and the peanut program has plenty of kids

1 hour ago, UNION'S HAMMER said:

Dont you like a discount every now and then or do you shop somewhere else. 

I'm always on the hunt for a discount, but the Wal-Mart stuff has been beaten like a rented mule. There's sooooo much stuff on Wise, we can find something fresher to mock.

1 hour ago, UNION'S HAMMER said:

LOL, no. That's not correct in any way shape or form. 

9 hours ago, Valhalla said:

Also starting center Hall is a freshman. 

Polier is a monumental loss.  It's a Cam Allen type loss or a Mitchell type loss.  I think Polier is D1 good.  When you lose a player of this caliber, a player that is simply on another level compared to 99.5% of the players he's on the field with each week, it hurts.  He reminds me some of Houseright about how he can take the momentum another team has and just grasp it from them, and put a steak in their heart.  Div 1 type High School players do this, especially at the 2A level. Polier did it against Graham with the 3rd down runs. and we see what he did to Ridgeview.  JJ Davis from Bluefield is another who did it against Graham and Richlands.  These type of players can not just change a game, they can sometimes take over a game.  I've read and heard the Union line on both sides of the ball is young.  That's trouble for opponents because the strong point for Union has always been their line and their line is scary good this year, and it's scarier to think most of em return for a year or two.  I believe Richlands has another game changer on their Roster.  It's pretty apparent, that dude can play.

17 hours ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

Polier is a monumental loss.  It's a Cam Allen type loss or a Mitchell type loss.  I think Polier is D1 good.  When you lose a player of this caliber, a player that is simply on another level compared to 99.5% of the players he's on the field with each week, it hurts.  He reminds me some of Houseright about how he can take the momentum another team has and just grasp it from them, and put a steak in their heart.  Div 1 type High School players do this, especially at the 2A level. Polier did it against Graham with the 3rd down runs. and we see what he did to Ridgeview.  JJ Davis from Bluefield is another who did it against Graham and Richlands.  These type of players can not just change a game, they can sometimes take over a game.  I've read and heard the Union line on both sides of the ball is young.  That's trouble for opponents because the strong point for Union has always been their line and their line is scary good this year, and it's scarier to think most of em return for a year or two.  I believe Richlands has another game changer on their Roster.  It's pretty apparent, that dude can play.

They aren't young. I believe it's 3/5 on the OL are seniors and 2/3 on the DL in the three man front are seniors. I could be off by one.

Union wins this by as much as they want to. Pollier is going to make someone a helluva linebacker somewhere, that kid is special!