Union @ Central

CriticalNoise

1 minute ago, big ugly vol said:

Abingdon at RV and Abingdon v Union in the next two weeks if I’m correct. HUGE games. I love it. Wish all the best of luck. 

Yep, and Graham vs Richland's. Abingdon will have huge support from Graham and Richland's fans fro here on out. 

I was confident Ridgeview and Union would be the top 2 seeds in no particular order, but I'm not sure now.  Pikeville, KY, and Abingdon could make things interesting and Graham or Richland's have a least a decent chance to move up. Graham could still possibly get a one seed. The problem is...I don't even know if we beat Richland's and may not be favored.

1 minute ago, jarhead24219 said:

Nope not at all sweet cheeks , poor talking did . You are always trying to bust my chops but let’s see how you put it last year , oh yeah Union beat the Wolfpack

Well apparently some of y'alls fans did because ole ET laid the smack down on their fans on 93.5 awhile ago.  Lmao!

1 minute ago, UNION#ATW said:

UNION didn't come to play tonight...I think they thought they was going to WAL-MART for a field trip...

Most of the Union fans on here are truthful and tell it like it is... Yourself, @Union_Fan... but there are a few who can't take a loss without blaming the refs.

A lot of Ridgeview fans are the same way... don't get me wrong.  But, I have vowed to never blame a loss on the refs ever again, especially since we have a couple here and seeing their insights in the threads over the last couple of weeks.  

As much as I was pulling for Central tonight (boy, never thought I'd say that), I will be pulling for y'all if the Bears are the last team standing from the M7.

11 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Ridgeview HAS to get one of these next two to get a 1.  Preferably Abingdon so a district title or a share of one anyway, will come with it.

8-2 Ridgeview outpoints everyone. Doesn't matter if it's a loss to Abingdon or Pikeville.

AND based on very early projections, a 7-3 Ridgeview or Union outpoints an 8-2 Graham, but an 8-2 Union may not outpoint a 7-3 Richlands. Go figure.

6 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Most of the Union fans on here are truthful and tell it like it is... Yourself, @Union_Fan... but there are a few who can't take a loss without blaming the refs.

A lot of Ridgeview fans are the same way... don't get me wrong.  But, I have vowed to never blame a loss on the refs ever again, especially since we have a couple here and seeing their insights in the threads over the last couple of weeks.  

As much as I was pulling for Central tonight (boy, never thought I'd say that), I will be pulling for y'all if the Bears are the last team standing from the M7.

And you tell it like it is too. Nobody likes an L, but it happens. Just got beat tonight. Learn from it, get over it and get ready for the next one.

1 minute ago, Union_Fan said:

And you tell it like it is too. Nobody likes an L, but it happens. Just got beat tonight. Learn from it, get over it and get ready for the next one.

Imagine had Central beat Abingdon.. how crazy this scenario would have been for the Mountain 7!

1 minute ago, Union_Fan said:

A lot of our fans and I mean a lot whined last week about that last play and we should have had more time.  No we shouldn't have.  Trenton was clearly tackled inbounds.  We shot ourselves in the foot, got down huge and when we had all the momentum, for some crazy reason we decided to go for it on 4th and long and came up empty.  Plain and simple.  Circumstances dictate the outcome.  Not refs.

8 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

8-2 Ridgeview outpoints everyone. Doesn't matter if it's a loss to Abingdon or Pikeville.

AND based on very early projections, a 7-3 Ridgeview or Union outpoints an 8-2 Graham, but an 8-2 Union may not outpoint a 7-3 Richlands. Go figure.

Doesn't matter really were Union ends up if you play like we did tonight.  Not sure but this has to be the most pathetic showing since consolidation, not taking anything from Central but I've never seen a team this good look that bad.  Did we even have the ball 12 minutes?  Not gonna go very far not being able to throw ball at all, hell half of the passes lately are sailing 10 yards out of bounds I've got 3 receptions this season.

4 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

I just wonder if Central beats GC and finishes 8-2, who do they knock out of a home game in the playoffs if anyone?  Richlands or Graham?

If Central finishes 8-2, they will almost certainly be 4th. 5th will be the loser of Graham/Richlands.

7 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

Doesn't matter really were Union ends up if you play like we did tonight.  Not sure but this has to be the most pathetic showing since consolidation, not taking anything from Central but I've never seen a team this good look that bad.  Did we even have the ball 12 minutes?  Not gonna go very far not being able to throw ball at all, hell half of the passes lately are sailing 10 yards out of bounds I've got 3 receptions this season.

True dat.

34 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Well apparently some of y'alls fans did because ole ET laid the smack down on their fans on 93.5 awhile ago.  Lmao!

Yeah I heard that too but that’s just an excuse, play was the problem period

Congrats to Norton's other team. Now with that said why have we went away from Jenkins #32 he is a playmaker and we can't seem to get him the ball. Got to find someone to fill the void now that Lomax is done for the year. Got to be able to block for more then 1 second can't blame the qb any when he his running for his life everytime. One last thing if we play like this against the Falcons in 2 weeks we will be the 4 or 5 seed and will be done in the 1st round.