Union @ Central

CriticalNoise

6 minutes ago, UNION'S HAMMER said:

Congrats to Norton's other team. Now with that said why have we went away from Jenkins #32 he is a playmaker and we can't seem to get him the ball. Got to find someone to fill the void now that Lomax is done for the year. Got to be able to block for more then 1 second can't blame the qb any when he his running for his life everytime. One last thing if we play like this against the Falcons in 2 weeks we will be the 4 or 5 seed and will be done in the 1st round.

I thought Lomax just sprained his ankle why would he be done for season.

We just didn’t have the want tonight. Losing Zavier will hurt us for the remainder of the season. Bryce is banged up. We’re going to have to find ways to get Antwun Jenkins more involved and I like what I saw from Tadyn Roark tonight. Need some younger boys to step up as well. Honeycutt, a freshman has gotten some carries in the early part of the season and looked ok. Hopefully they’ll have a different mindset against Abingdon in a couple weeks after watching Central celebrate off of the field tonight 

18 minutes ago, UnionBears84 said:

No excuses from this Bear fan. We got beat soundly. 

All praise goes to Central last night. They had a really good game plan...Union didn't have no answer for it. As we close this chapter I'm sure I speak for a lot of people from Union...we're praying we meet you again in the playoffs real soon.

GO BEARS!!

It sounds like Union fans are accepting the loss for what it was. I don’t know how Central fans are reacting but it sounds as if someone is a bit sour toward Union. 

9 hours ago, RichRich said:

You trying to say all union fans post on here?  

You're posting here complaining about it. Therefore, it would be logical to conclude you saw something HERE.

If you're referring to social media, then go THERE and complain.

If a team's fanbase was judged solely by negative posts on Facebook or Twitter then there wouldn't be a single fanbase, at any level,  with a good reputation. 

Social media brings out the worst in people. It also gives the dumbest of people a platform.

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you're a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

That quote is often attributed to Mark Twain, but social media is a constant reminder of how true it is.

10 hours ago, RichRich said:

You trying to say all union fans post on here?  

I didn’t say that at all. You failed to specify where the Union fans were making excuses. Therefore, I reasonably assumed that you meant on here. If it’s on Twitter or Facebook  then yes, you are going to find some knuckle headed fools on there.

Right now I am sure some people from Central are doing some “in-your-face” bragging and trolling toward Union faithful. I bet ZERO people talking smack have ever played football. I guess when you get your bell rung for 7 years straight it puts a chip on your fans’ shoulders. I am from Craig County. We in Craig know what it’s like to get your bell rung a lot.

I have a few friends from Union and I have heard stories of knuckleheads from both fan bases when it comes to each other. 

2 hours ago, Union_Fan said:

You're posting here complaining about it. Therefore, it would be logical to conclude you saw something HERE.

If you're referring to social media, then go THERE and complain.

If a team's fanbase was judged solely by negative posts on Facebook or Twitter then there wouldn't be a single fanbase, at any level,  with a good reputation. 

Social media brings out the worst in people. It also gives the dumbest of people a platform.

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you're a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

That quote is often attributed to Mark Twain, but social media is a constant reminder of how true it is.

I'll post right here hotshot.  You can quote  people smarter than you all day long.  Doesn't change facts

1 hour ago, rsntu88 said:

I didn’t say that at all. You failed to specify where the Union fans were making excuses. Therefore, I reasonably assumed that you meant on here. If it’s on Twitter or Facebook  then yes, you are going to find some knuckle headed fools on there.

Right now I am sure some people from Central are doing some “in-your-face” bragging and trolling toward Union faithful. I bet ZERO people talking smack have ever played football. I guess when you get your bell rung for 7 years straight it puts a chip on your fans’ shoulders. I am from Craig County. We in Craig know what it’s like to get your bell rung a lot.

I have a few friends from Union and I have heard stories of knuckleheads from both fan bases when it comes to each other. 

Haha you just decided to hop in and run your mouth out of ignorance.  You didn't ask where union fans where making excuses.  The butthurt is being felt all the way to Craig county.  Its deep

Listen, Union lost, Central won ,but the only games that matter is in two weeks. Missed tackles, blocks , bad snaps, bad throws don’t matter now . Get healed up, work on the negative plays, and for goodness sake don’t argue with those who are ignorant of the game or of our tradition . 

46 minutes ago, who? said:

D1s don’t get beat by wise.  

Seems that you like to stir the pot,  looking back it is apparent that you only comment with negative posts about everyone else's programs. Guessing you never got on the field in high school and now as a young adult these feelings can't be tamed any more and we understand this is your outlet to Express yourself.  Your hatred for union and gc grows from years past in the highlands district underachieving and dreaming about playing the first week of December.  Cheer and be positive for your own team,  energy put to much better use. 

Wise came to play,  and wore the bears out, found a weak spot and had success all night.  Congrats and good luck,  rematch in the playoffs?