Union @ Central

CriticalNoise

1 hour ago, RichRich said:

Haha you just decided to hop in and run your mouth out of ignorance.  You didn't ask where union fans where making excuses.  The butthurt is being felt all the way to Craig county.  Its deep

If this is an attempt to smack talk Craig County, then it’s rather pathetic and comical.

Or is that a response to my analogy about how we know what it’s like to lose in Craig County? 

I am not butt hurt about Union losing. At the end of the day, I don’t give a hoot about Union or Central. 

I am simply pointing out your foolishness. 

First, YOU make a remark about how Union fans are making excuses without sharing what was said and I respond that I haven’t seen excuses. YOU say “but it’s not on here,” without explaining. 

It sounds as if YOU are trying to stir something up.

9 minutes ago, Bigdog said:

Wow you don’t like 43 here huh.  I assumed he transferred from your school before and now I’m about certain.  Can’t figure out why you are so pumped about his post Crabtree.  

Nice try.

Guess your only concern is trying to figure out who everyone is on here? Get a clue and a life.

I really do have this question of why the trashing of this kid? I work with some lee county people who think the kid is top notch off the field. They did not like the fact he transferred but even they root for him.  Help me understand this jonah58 and who? 

17 minutes ago, rsntu88 said:

If this is an attempt to smack talk Craig County, then it’s rather pathetic and comical.

Or is that a response to my analogy about how we know what it’s like to lose in Craig County? 

I am not butt hurt about Union losing. At the end of the day, I don’t give a hoot about Union or Central. 

I am simply pointing out your foolishness. 

First, YOU make a remark about how Union fans are making excuses without sharing what was said and I respond that I haven’t seen excuses. YOU say “but it’s not on here,” without explaining. 

It sounds as if YOU are trying to stir something up.

Wow now you are gonna make up quotes and attribute them to me.  For some one who keeps reminding us he has no horse in the race you sure post a lot.  It was a response to your butthurt that you deny having

3 minutes ago, Bigdog said:

I really do have this question of why the trashing of this kid? I work with some lee county people who think the kid is top notch off the field. They did not like the fact he transferred but even they root for him.  Help me understand this jonah58 and who? 

I'm not trashing the kid. I laughed at post that was funny. Folks do that on here. If that offends you then don't read the posts. He's a great kid and great athlete. It's funny to see someone say D1s don't lose to wise. If you don't think that is funny, then don't post a reaction to it. That's how all this works.

7 minutes ago, Bigdog said:

You liked the post by the troll! Who needs the life? Your kids name is Jonah.  Not a hard one.  Was not aware you were hiding it.  My apology offended Warrior.  

Not offended here. You're the one who keeps trying to reveal identities, though you're close, but no cigar this time.

7 minutes ago, RichRich said:

Wow now you are gonna make up quotes and attribute them to me.  For some one who keeps reminding us he has no horse in the race you sure post a lot.  It was a response to your butthurt that you deny having

You are really something. I am going to let you pretend that you have the last word. 

Screen names , are just a cover to let little men/ ladies express their views without fear of reprisal if the offended party might be bat s@@@ crazy like..me is met in public . Havok and I have picked on each other over a year or two, he knows who I am and I know who he is, as well as several others. Now here is a thought maybe just maybe “if I wanted too” we all would know your name , but in my best  TheRock voice IT DOESNT MATTER , so have a good day, smile ,laugh, and thank God for everything you have. 

6 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

Screen names , are just a cover to let little men/ ladies express their views without fear of reprisal if the offended party might be bat s@@@ crazy like..me is met in public . Havok and I have picked on each other over a year or two, he knows who I am and I know who he is, as well as several others. Now here is a thought maybe just maybe “if I wanted too” we all would know your name , but in my best  TheRock voice IT DOESNT MATTER , so have a good day, smile ,laugh, and thank God for everything you have. 

Please tell me you had Robert California's voice in your head when you typed that.... because that's what I heard 😂😂😂

47 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

Haha this guy is getting so pissed he is acting like a check drawer and screaming he is crazy.

1 hour ago, jonah58 said:

Not offended here. You're the one who keeps trying to reveal identities, though you're close, but no cigar this time.

I apologized and you are bleeding about the butt still.  I thought you was Crabtree and didn’t mind my friends here in the great city knowing it.  I will advise them they were wrong as well.  Good luck with that bleeding.  

8 minutes ago, Bigdog said:

I apologized and you are bleeding about the butt still.  I thought you was Crabtree and didn’t mind my friends here in the great city knowing it.  I will advise them they were wrong as well.  Good luck with that bleeding.  

There was a Crabtree that got busted out on the lpd forum a few yrs ago.  Was pretty funny.  He was talking ish behind a screen name

23 minutes ago, Deacon said:

This is entertaining but nothing to do with the game that was played. Apparently some real tough guys and some soft feelings guys. So I’m assuming guys with dad bodies or guys that has played a lot of Madden. Either way good reading. 

My only contribution would be calm down children 😂😂😂😂; agree good reading but nothing to do with game. For the record, I’ve never seen Union folks on this board make excuses. I’m fairly a newbie though compared to most. 

47 minutes ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

My only concern with the above exchange is......and excuse my geographic ignorance, but.....where in the he"* is Craig County, and for the love of God, who is Robert California?

He’s the lizard king 

2 hours ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

My only concern with the above exchange is......and excuse my geographic ignorance, but.....where in the he"* is Craig County, and for the love of God, who is Robert California?

New Castle. Next to Giles County and about 20 minutes or so from Salem. 

Traditionally not a football school. Usually struggles but they give their all. A small 1A school with around 200 students in grades 9-12. 

The teams compete in the Pioneer District.