GW VS Galax!!!

1 hour ago, Smythcounty said:

Galax 35-14. 

i respect it but with that being said no way they hold us to 14 points. we know their rb and he is not a fan of contact. we shut him down last year and will do the same this year. only if their qb fixes his accuracy problems I cant see them winning this game. 

26 minutes ago, GDUB said:

i respect it but with that being said no way they hold us to 14 points. we know their rb and he is not a fan of contact. we shut him down last year and will do the same this year. only if their qb fixes his accuracy problems I cant see them winning this game. 

He probably has better players around him this year especially up front

I keep hearing the RB doesn't like contact. I have yet to see that from him at all in six games this year. Dixon would not start a kid who had that problem. Not when he has three other really other good backs  in the back field that can run. He is not the only weapon Galax has. 

12 hours ago, Optimal62 said:

I keep hearing the RB doesn't like contact. I have yet to see that from him at all in six games this year. Dixon would not start a kid who had that problem. Not when he has three other really other good backs  in the back field that can run. He is not the only weapon Galax has. 

well he is.

5 minutes ago, MT FAN 91 said:

How many games have you been to of Galax's this year?

Obviously none.  Probably a 14 year old kid that should be paying more attention in Geometry and less attention to social media! 

Then again, trolls gonna troll!

7 hours ago, MT FAN 91 said:

How many Galax games have you been to this year?

he left gw cause he couldnt get on the field, left fort for who knows what reasons but they were not heart broken to see him leave now hes at galax thinking hes gonna win a ring. ponder this, they do have a great oline and in the past dixon would just pound the rock with his rbs. so with that good O line why do they throw a lot more than?

58 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Does it matter if they throw more? That’s just another weapon they get to utilize. And you’re such a tough guy to bash a high school athlete like that. Not sure if it’s jealousy or what but get over it.

sorry if truth hurts. just being honest snowflake. i just call them like i see them.

2 hours ago, GDUB said:

he left gw cause he couldnt get on the field, left fort for who knows what reasons but they were not heart broken to see him leave now hes at galax thinking hes gonna win a ring. ponder this, they do have a great oline and in the past dixon would just pound the rock with his rbs. so with that good O line why do they throw a lot more than?

Dixon changed the offense last year before the start of the season. If I remember correctly when he was interviewed about it he said that this offense allowed him to get the ball to more of the skilled positions players  hands, instead of just one to two. It's a good way to distribute the ball more to his players. He also has had an athletic QB who can run the ball the past two years as to where he didn't have that before with the previous QB the prior 4 years. 

Haha, He still gets into those modes to where he likes to pound the ball. 

Our defense concerns me in this one. 

I think it will come down to big plays, and I hope we can muster up enough of them to keep this thing close in the 4th quarter with a chance to steal it late. 

Are we capable? Sure. But I know it's a tall task. Dixon and company will have his kids prepared. 

2 hours ago, FootballFan67 said:

I wouldn't be surprised it GW kept it close most of the game but Galax probably pulls away late 3rd or 4thQ.  GW QB is very fun to watch.  He's got some speed. 

GW QB is  real good from what I seen...hope your right and Galax pulls away for the win.

GW will make big plays the QB is electric and skill guys that can flat out boggie. I havnt seen Galax but I do know Dixon is a hell of a o line guy and Galax wins because of that it might be close because GW will big play them a few times but bigs>skills in this one