GW VS Galax!!!

I've walked away from regular season games in the past where we have gotten handled, and I thought "We can beat those guys in the playoffs." We've actually came out and did it, too.

But this isn't one of those times.

This Galax team is as good or better than any I've seen them field in the past. Good game and congrats to you Maroon Tide faithful.

And I'm not down on GW in any way at all. I know we have a very, very good football team here this year. I just think Galax is on a completely different level than anyone else in 1A West, and it's not even close. 

1 hour ago, gwloyal said:

I've walked away from regular season games in the past where we have gotten handled, and I thought "We can beat those guys in the playoffs." We've actually came out and did it, too.

But this isn't one of those times.

This Galax team is as good or better than any I've seen them field in the past. Good game and congrats to you Maroon Tide faithful.

And I'm not down on GW in any way at all. I know we have a very, very good football team here this year. I just think Galax is on a completely different level than anyone else in 1A West, and it's not even close. 

The QB for GW is a legit athlete. The poor kid must of ran 600 yards tonight behind the line trying to make plays.

He is hard to defend. Its one thing to defend the play called, then to defend the play the QB makes to extend said play when it breaks down. 

I was extremely surprised at how few times we ran the ball tonight.. 

On a side note, GWs uniforms are sharp.