Poor Generals

PoorValleySally

422 coaches , 395 different offenses and everyone thinking little Johnny should play because of who they are or how powerful grand paw is in the county.....ok several coaches at least and the guess who daddy is culture. I see more Lee county boys heading to Union, they have talent but no real hope

1 minute ago, Optimal62 said:

It's crazy how far they have dropped, we played against them in 90 and 91 and they had some studs.  A nice filed as well if I remember correctly. 

They defeated an eventual state champion Powell Valley team led by Thomas Jones in 1994 IIRC. They have always had talent in Lee County, it just goes elsewhere now. 

3 hours ago, jonah58 said:

They are

Maybe I'm wrong, but I've seen both teams at midseason form and based on what I've seen, I'd pick Lebanon by two scores on a neutral field. It's not Battle's fault, they've just got too many injuries.

Just now, Plywood_King said:

Maybe I'm wrong, but I've seen both teams at midseason form and based on what I've seen, I'd pick Lebanon by two scores on a neutral field. It's not Battle's fault, they've just got too many injuries.

Having played both, I think Battles new scheme better suits them, and defensively I felt they were better,  more physical.  But I think it could go either way based on turnovers.

1 hour ago, jonah58 said:

Having played both, I think Battles new scheme better suits them, and defensively I felt they were better,  more physical.  But I think it could go either way based on turnovers.

I also don't think Central  is quite as good now, with the injuries they  have had. So that should be taken into consideration. A lot on here are saying the Pioneers go 0-10, however I think they steal 1 or 2, but who knows in could be wrong and if I am I will admit it.