Poor Generals

PoorValleySally

1 minute ago, Pioneer pride said:

I also don't think Central  is quite as good now, with the injuries they  have had. So that should be taken into consideration. A lot on here are saying the Pioneers go 0-10, however I think they steal 1 or 2, but who knows in could be wrong and if I am I will admit it. 

I think Central is actually better now. It's hard to see, but they are blocking and running the scheme alot better. Time will tell!

4 hours ago, jonah58 said:

Having played both, I think Battles new scheme better suits them, and defensively I felt they were better,  more physical.  But I think it could go either way based on turnovers.

After the Abingdon game Battle lost both speed guys that make the triple option work all they had left was power runner. Coach ought to have been smart enough to see this an went to the wildcat they have now an I am sure they could have scored more points which would have produced more wins also we might not have had the injuries we have. But you can not run a triple option without speed it just will not work.

On 10/15/2019 at 10:01 PM, swva_havok_fan said:

Only winnable game left for them is Battle... I just don't see it however.  Too bad they don't play Lebanon... they would get one there.

Actually  if the two were matched up, Cal Preps projects Lebanon  to win over  Lee, just saying. It would be an entertaining  game. 

I get it, lebanon isn't good, I find it pathetic that you always have to bring them up. I know I've commented on Va High being bad, and I shouldn't  have as much, and that's my bad.  At least Lebanon as the school year goes is going to enjoy more as athletic successes than  Ridgeview,  what else are they good at besides girls basketball and football? 

11 minutes ago, Pioneer pride said:

Actually  if the two were matched up, Cal Preps projects Lebanon  to win over  Lee, just saying. It would be an entertaining  game. 

I get it, lebanon isn't good, I find it pathetic that you always have to bring them up. I know I've commented on Va High being bad, and I shouldn't  have as much, and that's my bad.  At least Lebanon as the school year goes is going to enjoy more as athletic successes than  Ridgeview,  what else are they good at besides girls basketball and football? 

Historically track cross country and softball 

2 hours ago, Keepitreal said:

Kinda off subject but did the Sage kid get a offer from VA Tech?  I saw somewhere that he committed to Tech

He was at UVA yesterday with Adkins from Ridgeview 

"The player to watch for the Generals is senior Noah Sage, a massive lineman who said via Twitter Wednesday that he had committed to play at Virginia Tech after receiving a preferred walk-on offer in June … "

https://www.heraldcourier.com/sports/friday-night-high-school-football-predictions/article_980a7c28-cab2-11e9-9d26-7f7f50b5cffc.html

its simply a matter of the people in charge don't care about the sports programs at Lee. You always have great teams from little league all the way to 8th grade, then half the kids don't play once they get to Lee because they see how it is. They continually strike out on coaching hires, and don't take the hiring process serious enough. The people making the coaching hires could careless if Lee wins or loses. At the rate it is going and the continued drop in numbers every year, their might not be a football program in about 5 years unless they start taking it serious and make the right changes. 

On 10/20/2019 at 9:51 AM, Pioneer pride said:

I only bring them up to harass you and your unrealistic expectations.  Lol.