AFTER THE WHISTLE - EPISODE 2.8

bucfan64

WEEK 7 RECAP

BIG TALK - CTE and Football Age Limit, Combining BDD and CD

DID YOU KNOW- Free Kick

PERFORMANCE OF THE WEEK - Union High Player

BELLACINO'S PLAYER OF THE WEEK - Hurley Defense

STUMP THE CRIG- Baby Oil and Backpacks

TOP 5- Changes for Tester and Moore, what will Crig do with Union?

WEEK 8 PICKS - Who leads in the quest for the Crown? Who was perfect last week?

YOUTUBE SHOW

PODCAST

I’ll save all my Union buddies some time, Coach Crigger still needs to see more before he puts y’all in the Top 5. You know he’s doing it now just to be funny. He’s going to milk it until the Big R is out of the playoffs. He may still put them at #1 even then just for laughs. 

17 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

I’ll save all my Union buddies some time, Coach Crigger still needs to see more before he puts y’all in the Top 5. You know he’s doing it now just to be funny. He’s going to milk it until the Big R is out of the playoffs. He may still put them at #1 even then just for laughs. 

Disappointing to say the least. Maybe some day we can get in Coach Crigger's good graces. At least they received the Turner Salve and Bostic Balm! 😂

Stevie Wonder can seen that he is a little made at UNION for beating his BIG R, heck i bet he was the one who sent the football team out against our band,no no no he is mad because POLIER power bomb his favorite BIG R player. He should put his pride where his mouth is, and bet us if UNION beats the BIG R again he has to go topless and paint his body in UNION colors ,with a great big U on himself, and wear a UNION hat for a year

4 hours ago, Union_Fan said:

Disappointing to say the least. Maybe some day we can get in Coach Crigger's good graces. At least they received the Turner Salve and Bostic Balm! 😂

Didn't you hear him say, Union is carrying Mance cream in that backpack? Did you hear the part where he said Mance was sleeping with the AD at Richlands ? That was pretty good. 😂😂😂😂 I would hope so or he's in big trouble. Crigger is funny and just pulling y'all's chain now. 

58 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Didn't you hear him say, Union is carrying Mance cream in that backpack? Did you hear the part where he said Mance was sleeping with the AD at Richlands ? That was pretty good. 😂😂😂😂 I would hope so or he's in big trouble. Crigger is funny and just pulling y'all's chain now. 

Yea, he's pretty funny, it's all good. I have to admit, he's grown on me a little bit, similar to a fungus, but you know, a likeable fungus that looks like Elvis or something. 😂

2 hours ago, Optimal62 said:

He brings up a good point though. What is in the backpack lol. 

26 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Maybe some opposing team voodoo dolls or a bunch of orange and blue lucky rabbit feet.  

Before the "Union Bears Insider " was removed from YouTube by Google, they did a bit on the backpacks. Two cheerleaders "snuck" into the fieldhouse and rifled through Bostic's backpack. I don't remember everything, but there was a trophy, clock, stuffed animal, football for dummies book and other oddities in there.

No Mance cream. Lol

7 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Yep. And it's working to perfection lol.

13 hours ago, Union_Fan said:

Before the "Union Bears Insider " was removed from YouTube by Google, they did a bit on the backpacks. Two cheerleaders "snuck" into the fieldhouse and rifled through Bostic's backpack. I don't remember everything, but there was a trophy, clock, stuffed animal, football for dummies book and other oddities in there.

No Mance cream. Lol

Wonder if he still has his old Haysi Tigers basketball jersey in there so he can put it on and reminisce about the old days of being a superstar for the Tigers?  Lol

9 minutes ago, bucfan64 said:

Uh, you aren't supposed to take some of the show seriously. That is the entire point. 

But, I digress....

Only take the stuff about the Big R seriously........lol   Man,  that Mance cream must be some goooood stuff !