Score Updates - (Week 8 - 10/18/19)

tbgfan

Sheesh Lebanon  down 27 to 7 going into the 4th. Where do I start, very questionable  play calling at times by the Pioneers. They've been inside the 20, 5 times and failed to score. I don't understand  only needing 1 yard and throwing the ball near the goal line, only to get an interception. The team continually looks unprepared every week. Congrats to Castlewood  for their first win against Lebanon since 1987, you played hard, you were prepared and you earned it. They earned the Russell county Championship tonight.  I hate to say it but 0-10 is looking like reality. Its not the end of the world. At least  basketball  season is near and then baseball, which has a legit chance of a state title. 

The Pioneers only have one way to go and that's up...forget about this one and work hard and try to get one against Virginia High, where two winless teams go at it.  I have to give the edge to Virginia High in that one,  i don't have faith in our play calling on Offense and Defense. 

1:29 seconds left and this game is coming down to an onside kick. If Central recovers, they win. Union missed extra point. I've counted 5 huge plays where Central had the game out of reach and Central is......0 for 5. Here comes the onsides kick and chance number 6 to put it away