Battle of the winless...Lebanon and Virginia High

Pioneer pride

Thoughts?

I hope the Pioneers  can avoid 0-10, but I don't have much faith in that hope. Both teams need the win, I think it will be close. I give the edge to Virginia  High due to the Thomas kid. Whoever wants it most will get it. Should be an entertaining  game.  Whoever loses this game, mark it down will go 0-10, if it's my Pioneers  then that just means they've hit rock bottom and the only way to move forward  is up and that's okay. 

Good luck to both teams. 

My hope is that both programs  get it together. Lebanon used to be a proud program a few years ago. It's sad to see them struggling, hopefully  a turnaround  is coming in the near future for both teams. 

9 minutes ago, Tigerman10 said:

Been a lot more than a “few” years ago that Lebanon was strong

Thanks for the clarification, but you know what I meant..Lebanon's last great team was 2005 where they went 10-2. In 2009 they made a nice playoff run  finishing 8-5.  So you are right it's been a decade.  Hopefully  they will get it together  in a few years. 

I went to the Castlewood/Lebanon game, and sorry Lebanon fans, but you all just don’t have anything. Kinda reminded me of tazewell running the ball a million times and only passing like twice or maybe three. Yalls QB is like tazewells to and can’t pass to say his life expect screens. Not only that, the kids have the poorest sportsmanship I’ve ever seen. I give it to VA High 42-7

13 hours ago, Bulldog05 said:

I went to the Castlewood/Lebanon game, and sorry Lebanon fans, but you all just don’t have anything. Kinda reminded me of tazewell running the ball a million times and only passing like twice or maybe three. Yalls QB is like tazewells to and can’t pass to say his life expect screens. Not only that, the kids have the poorest sportsmanship I’ve ever seen. I give it to VA High 42-7

Poor sportsmanship? you don't know the kids or their situations. I could easily say things about Tazwell's athletes that I've witnessed  in the past but I won't,  because  they are all high school kids and they do make mistakes. I assure you when our kids make those mistakes they are dealt with. Now if you are talking about late hits, or unsportsmanlike  penalties, remember  Lebanon is young they do stupid things that cost them, and they don't have the best fundamentals taught all the time. 

Furthermore  you said the poorest sportsmanship  you've ever seen? Weren't you one of the ones on here belly aching anout how Princton behaved ? It's not like Lebanon goes out to hurt other players. Enjoy beating Lebanon  in Football, it most likely will be the only sport you can beat us in. 

The biggest advantage VA High has is that speedy running back. If he get lose it could be a long night for the pioneers. If Lebanon can shorten the game and just run that power I right down the throat of the bearcat D then we may have a nice little shoot out on our hands.

1 hour ago, Pioneer pride said:

Poor sportsmanship? you don't know the kids or their situations. I could easily say things about Tazwell's athletes that I've witnessed  in the past but I won't,  because  they are all high school kids and they do make mistakes. I assure you when our kids make those mistakes they are dealt with. Now if you are talking about late hits, or unsportsmanlike  penalties, remember  Lebanon is young they do stupid things that cost them, and they don't have the best fundamentals taught all the time. 

Furthermore  you said the poorest sportsmanship  you've ever seen? Weren't you one of the ones on here belly aching anout how Princton behaved ? It's not like Lebanon goes out to hurt other players. Enjoy beating Lebanon  in Football, it most likely will be the only sport you can beat us in. 

giphy.gif

Talk about "BUTT HURT"! 

3 hours ago, FoxTrot said:

Talk about "BUTT HURT"! 

Not butt hurt at all, I stick up for kids that I know and I'm going to continue to do so whether I get ridiculed for it or not. If people on here don't  like it oh well tough luck. I don't need people's acceptance on here to be happy.