Graham vs Richlands

Gridiron60

The defending state champions go into another gear for the rest of the season and pulls away from the competition at about the same point this time last year. It will start Friday night.

Graham wins big, Graham 45- Richlands 17. Fire Dept on standby for double duty. To wet the field pregame which won't slow down the GMen,  and will then have to put out the Graham offense and burned up scoreboard when Graham gets done with the Blues.

Go Graham!

Graham has lot of speed. How penalties will graham have to keep close for awhile?? I have never had any good luck going ernie hicks stadium. Graham pulls away late.

Graham 38

Richlands 24

4 hours ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

The defending state champions go into another gear for the rest of the season and pulls away from the competition at about the same point this time last year. It will start Friday night.

Graham wins big, Graham 45- Richlands 17. Fire Dept on standby for double duty. To wet the field pregame which won't slow down the GMen,  and will then have to put out the Graham offense and burned up scoreboard when Graham gets done with the Blues.

Go Graham!

So you’re giving me Richlands +28??

What’s the wager?  I’ll take it. 

7 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Richlands hasn’t lost by 28 this season. I would bet the farm on Richlands +28. Lol

Not sure I'd go as far as betting the farm, you might end up homeless. It should be much closer than the beatdown Richlands took last year at Mitchell during regular season. My guess is both teams will be ready and it's a barn burner. 

13 hours ago, CinnamonToastCrunch said:

Graham hasn’t looked good all year. Richlands has looked good while losing and good in the win versus Radford, Tazewell and Marion aren’t much. 
Richlands might be the better team, line should be G-Men -5.5

graham 27

richlands 16

Literally nothing in this post is correct.

18 minutes ago, Tiger 2000 said:

What would be Grahams best win this season vs a quality opponent.  ?  Seriously. I’m saying Princeton.  Princeton payed really well in an early season loss to tazewell.

Tazewell is their best win. The rest are very, very bad. At least they did beat Tazewell with their players healthy, I guess. 

42 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

Tazewell is their best win. The rest are very, very bad. At least they did beat Tazewell with their players healthy, I guess. 

Tazewell already had 3 out for the season coming into that game; lost another one in the 1st half; and Harris went out early in the 2nd half with a minor leg injury.  

On a serious note, I will take Graham by 10 points. I still think many discount Graham's defense. Union beat Graham with a first team All State Linebacker injured, and he didn't play. With Kastner healthy, it's not just Graham's offense that's a problem, they still have a defense that's lights out. Richlands will not move it on Graham like they did Radford.  The difference in this game in my opinion will not be a story line about Graham's offense or Richlands offense. It will be Graham's defense that will be the MVP of the game.

Graham has a few more big play guys on offensive.  The blues have the better o line and d line.  Give the LB advantage to graham.  Special teams to Richlands.  Could be a close game.  Both qbs have played well.