Graham vs Richlands

Gridiron60

1 hour ago, VHSLhelper said:

it's possible he had been warned before... maybe even before last night. It's not like Richlands goes out and hires WV refs when Graham comes to town.

So I guess they carry a little black book on every kid ithat that they ref for that may have been warned in a game and or remember from a game that they did not cover that he had been warned like uh yeah I doubt it.

7 hours ago, ghs73 said:

So I guess they carry a little black book on every kid ithat that they ref for that may have been warned in a game and or remember from a game that they did not cover that he had been warned like uh yeah I doubt it.

If the kid is the QB of the defending state champs, that makes it a lot easier to remember.

Looks like Richlands took a casualty from this game. Late in the 3rd that DL from Graham that crawls under the line shot a cap and caught Whited sideways in a knee and it looks like it’s a torn ACL. MRI tomorrow to know for sure. Hate to see that. He is a senior who was getting some VT attention. Now he’ll miss basketball, too. Wasn’t a malicious play. Just one of those football things. 

16 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

Looks like Richlands took a casualty from this game. Late in the 3rd that DL from Graham that crawls under the line shot a cap and caught Whited sideways in a knee and it looks like it’s a torn ACL. MRI tomorrow to know for sure. Hate to see that. He is a senior who was getting some VT attention. Now he’ll miss basketball, too. Wasn’t a malicious play. Just one of those football things. 

Hate to hear that. Never want anyone to get injured of course. 

37 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

Hate to hear that too. Prayers for him. Don’t want to see any player suffer a season ending injury. So sorry for him.