Grundy at Chilhowie

Smythcounty

Haven’t heard a lot about Grundy this year. Last year they had a really good running back but I’m thinking he has graduated.  Chilhowie still hasn’t clicked yet or maybe it’s just my high expectations. 

On 10/20/2019 at 3:59 PM, Smythcounty said:

Haven’t heard a lot about Grundy this year. Last year they had a really good running back but I’m thinking he has graduated.  Chilhowie still hasn’t clicked yet or maybe it’s just my high expectations. 

Smythcounty - How do you see the  Chilhowie /PH game shaping up?  

Chilhowie wins this one pretty easily I believe. Grundy has dropped three in a row--the longest losing streak of the Plymal era. I look for that to extend to four games in a row. 2019 looking eerily similar to 2015 for Grundy. 

6 hours ago, Optimal62 said:

Smythcounty - How do you see the  Chilhowie /PH game shaping up?  

Optimal62, that’s hard to say.  PH has had a fairly easy schedule this year, not their fault, most everyone is down in 1D and some 2Ds this year. So they haven’t been tested. Chilhowie has talent and the experience but getting it to mesh For 4 quarters seems to be a struggle this year. If both teams are healthy and Chilhowie plays ball like we know they’re capable of it will be a nail biter. Otherwise it will be PH by 3 scores. It’ll be, PH, Chilhowie or Burton going to Galax this year. 

1 hour ago, Smythcounty said:

Optimal62, that’s hard to say.  PH has had a fairly easy schedule this year, not their fault, most everyone is down in 1D and some 2Ds this year. So they haven’t been tested. Chilhowie has talent and the experience but getting it to mesh For 4 quarters seems to be a struggle this year. If both teams are healthy and Chilhowie plays ball like we know they’re capable of it will be a nail biter. Otherwise it will be PH by 3 scores. It’ll be, PH, Chilhowie or Burton going to Galax this year. 

Thanks Sir, good luck to you guys. I believe I'll come watch this one. Maybe it won't rain this year. Lol